Walmart Pharmacy in Port Arthur, Texas
👍 Walmart Pharmacy Reviews in Port Arthur, Texas
– 5 Star Reviews: 5
– 4 Star Reviews: 1
– 3 Star Reviews: 1
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 3
- December 2021 by Monster MashDon’t go here. You’ll get told “15 minutes” repeatedly as they roll their eyes like YOU are inconveniencing THEM. Oh and don’t dare ask them to do their ACTUAL job by contacting insurances and what not, no they’ll just say that’ll be this amount (even when you have insurance that should clearly cover it). And then when you let them know you can’t call because well, you don’t have a phone… they’ll just say “I don’t know what to tell you.” Like the medication isn’t NEEDED for a sick child. They’re terrible human beings and even more terrible workers. If they can’t call insurance, can’t seem to actually fill prescriptions then what ARE they doing? Looks like Walmart is paying even more people to sit around and do nothing. Won’t ever be using their pharmacies again. Hopefully others follow suit and will put this trash company out of business.
- December 2021 by Reyna YanezDidn't have the flu shot which is fine. Tech advised i try to get the Tdap from my Dr. As it would probably be covered by my insurance than. She was really nice and took her time to explain everything
- December 2021 by Debbie KurtzGot my 2 Moderns vaccines there. Very easy & nice people. Just got my booster. Yeah! Now I can really enjoy my friends & family during the holidays.
- December 2021 by Sunshine HThey have really stepped up their game in the pharmacy department, Ms.Latonya (the assistant) an pharmacists Pete are a awesome team, patient and caring. They competed my mom prescription 30 minutes to close with 7 orders ahead of me and did rush or panic. I hope I have the young lady’s name right. She has beautiful light brown eyes. I will be sure to get her name next time I’m there.
- December 2021 by Quisha ScottPharmacist was very rude, automatically assume she knows what you want. Before I could ask a question about what kind of medicine (creme) I need to put on a skin rash. She quickly interrupts me by saying she can’t help. She can’t tell me what kind of rash it was...not even what I was going to ask. Glad I really don’t use Walmart pharmacy.
⏰ Walmart Pharmacy Hours in Port Arthur, Texas
| 9 AM-7 PM|
9 AM-7 PM
9 AM-7 PM
9 AM-7 PM
9 AM-7 PM
9 AM-7 PM
10 AM-6 PM
📣 About Walmart Pharmacy, Port Arthur, Texas
Walmart Pharmacy features: Pharmacy, Herbal medicine store, Medical supply store, Parapharmacy, Vitamin & supplements store, Service options: Curbside pickup: true, In-store pickup: true, In-store shopping: true, Highlights: COVID-19 testing center: true, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Offerings: Passport photos: true, Amenities: Wi-Fi: true, Planning: Quick visit: true, Appointment required for Covid Test: true, Referral required: false, Payments: Debit cards: true, Credit cards: true
Frequently Asked Questions about Walmart Pharmacy
How is Walmart Pharmacy rated?
Walmart Pharmacy is rated 3.5 stars by 10 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Walmart Pharmacy accepts credit cards.
What type of business is Walmart Pharmacy?
Walmart Pharmacy provides the following: Pharmacy, Herbal medicine store, Medical supply store, Parapharmacy, Vitamin & supplements store
Where is Walmart Pharmacy located?
Walmart Pharmacy is located in Port Arthur, Texas.
What are directions to Walmart Pharmacy from my location?
Click here for directions to Walmart Pharmacy.
What is the longitude and latitude of Walmart Pharmacy?
The longitude and latitude for Walmart Pharmacy is -93.9405465, 29.9366891 (view map)