Ulta Beauty in Miami, Allapattah
1440 NW N River Dr STE 240, Miami, FL 33125 (Directions)
☎️ +1 305-704-6811 (Call Now)
️ visit website
️ Price range: (according to Google Maps)
Ulta Beauty Reviews in Miami, Allapattah
– 5 Star Reviews: 74
– 4 Star Reviews: 14
– 3 Star Reviews: 3
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 8
- December 2021 by ZarinrhamanAbsolutely love this place! The makeup can be expensive but it's worth the money I love the services they have here including: haircuts, facials, makeup, etc! My favorite hairstylists are Marion and Marie! They are so kind to me and my daughter she got her ears pierced here too! Marion is so kind she is also very funny and you can see she cares about her clients she has a great sense of style.she was sick and couldn't do my full haircut but I appreciate that she tried she is so sweet I hope see feels better. Marie is also so sweet and positive. I love this place ? the staff are really kind and helpful if you need to find something like skincare, make-up, gifts! Thanks Ulta staff! ?????? I recommend this place!
- December 2021 by Darc PfenyxHad a color correction done and did not understand they charge for the whole procedure and not just the part they even out the color. You know the pay where they actually correct it. Also they keep saying $62 every 30min. Knowing that just one application of color eraser is 1 hr, then fill bleaching mid length is another 1hr application +1hr waiting, then root touch-up (full blonde bleaching) is another 1hr. It's was all a big misunderstanding but they worked with me. My hair is gorgeous. I totally love the result and it doesn't look as damaged as I know bleaching it could do. In the end I'm satisfied.
- December 2021 by Alexandra FonsecaFirstly, this is a review for the store, not any salon services. This is my favorite Ulta, and have been coming here since they moved from their location in Coral Way. Big shout out to Azel at the cashier. She went out of her way to recommend a Chi straightener at the same price point that I had missed while browsing. Love that she is looking out for her customers.
- December 2021 by Kayla WaldenWhenever I want to feel a little boost of confidence I get my eyebrows waxed at Ulta River Crossing. Aislinn, the brow artist at Ulta, is extremely detail oriented, attentive and personable. My eyebrows truly have never looked better than when in her care. From simple eyebrow cleanups to reshaping the brow, I would highly recommend Aislinn, she is the eyebrow Queen.
- December 2021 by Dill ElizerAmazing place for shopping and getting your hair done. Go & see Marion she is a very skilled master stylist with much experience and excellent taste. She really cares about how your hair looks/feels afterward more than anyone I’ve ever met. She is also a delightful, smart, funny, compassionate, entertaining, honest, and sincere lady who makes the daunting task of getting your hair done an outing to look forward to. Love Marion & Ulta only because of her??? See before and after a hot treatment after she corrected my color.
⏰ Ulta Beauty Hours in Miami, Allapattah
| 10 AM-8 PM|
10 AM-8 PM
10 AM-8 PM
10 AM-9 PM
10 AM-9 PM
10 AM-9 PM
11 AM-6 PM
About Ulta Beauty
Owner title: Ulta Beauty
Ulta Beauty features: Cosmetics store, Beauty salon, Hairdresser, Service options: In-store pickup: true, In-store shopping: true, Delivery: false, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Amenities: Wi-Fi: true, Planning: Quick visit: true, Payments: Checks: true, Debit cards: true, NFC mobile payments: true, Credit cards: true
Description: Chain with a diverse selection of cosmetics & other beauty products, plus on-site salon services.
Area / Region: Miami, Allapattah, Florida 33125
Longitude / Latitude: -80.2201233, 25.7854298 (Location)