About STEVEN A. BURNS, DPM, FACFAS in Scottsdale, ArizonaDr. Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist located in Scottsdale, AZ. With his office conveniently situated at 9070 E Desert Cove Ave STE 104-B, Dr. Burns provides comprehensive foot and ankle care to patients of all ages. He is a board-certified foot and ankle surgeon and a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. Dr. Burns is known for his compassionate and personalized approach to patient care, ensuring that each individual receives the highest quality treatment. With excellent ratings and positive reviews from his patients, Dr. Burns is a trusted and respected podiatrist in the Scottsdale area.
STEVEN A. BURNS, DPM, FACFAS in Scottsdale, Arizona
Ratings and reviews for Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS
– 5 Star Reviews: 14
– 4 Star Reviews: 1
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 1
– 1 Star Reviews: 4
- December 2021 by Carol KerrDr Burns is very thorough, professional and knows his stuff. He takes time to make his diagnosis, explains everything as we go along, provides a solution and follows up. I highly recommend him. I have used Dr Burns for occasional foot problems for over 30 years.
- December 2021 by Barbi Buchanan$800 for two laser treatments for toe nail fungus. No new healthy growth at nail base after four months. Used dremal to thin exposed toenail but thick curved sides still grow under skin. Banner Urgent Care doctor recommended proper treatment. Allow curved toe nail to emerge from toe & don't trim short. P.S. Changed above review 02/20/2022 removing one sentence Burns took out of context that indicated I was very satisfied with his treatment. Is that ethical?
- December 2021 by Todd AndersonVery good doctor. I would say he is the go-to for his specialty. I thought it would hurt but it did not. He took out what looked like heavy wire cutters and went to it on my toe. I looked away thinking this would be bad. I expressed my fear of foot pain and he said, "Does this hurt?" as he cut away. To my surprise, it not not hurt at all. Then he took out a grinder and went to work. It did not take long and all of the junk that was there before was gone. He went over the options with me from there so I could make a good decision. Hopefully he will never retire because he is so needed.
- December 2021 by Sandra BrewerMy first contact with the office was with Trish, who took time to answer my questions fully and made my appointment. Dr Burns was prompt, polite, reassuring and kind. He took x rays in the office and was able to diagnose the problem immediately and suggest the best way to heal. I would certainly recommend a visit if you are experiencing foot pain!
- December 2021 by Diana OrlandoI went to see Dr. Steven Burns with concerns about by bunion. He was so very honest and straightforward with me. Dr. Burns is all about avoiding surgery if it is not a necessity. It was so refreshing to be seen by an honest doctor rather than a pill pushing, money seeking doctor who often does not have your best interest at heart. I am so grateful for having found him, through my research, for a qualified, sincere, honorable doctor!!
Hours for Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS
| 8 AM-5 PM|
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS
What type of business is Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS?
Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS is known as a Podiatrist, Doctor, Foot care, Medical clinic, Orthotics & prosthetics service.
Does Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS provide service options?
Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS provides the following Service options: Has online care: true, Language assistance: English, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Wheelchair accessible seating: true, Amenities: Gender-neutral restroom: true, Restroom: true, Crowd: LGBTQ+ friendly: true, Transgender safespace: true, Planning: Appointment required: true, Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true, Other: LGBTQ+ friendly: true.
How is Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS rated?
Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS is rated 4 stars by 20 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS accepts credit cards.
Where is Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS located?
Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS is located at 9070 E Desert Cove Ave STE 104-B, Scottsdale, AZ 85260.
What are directions to Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS from my location?
Click here for directions to Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS.
Does Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS have a website?
Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS’s website is http://topscottsdalepodiatrist.com/
What’s Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS’s phone number?
Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS’s phone number is: +1 480-661-7572
What is the longitude and latitude of Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS?
The longitude and latitude for Steven A. Burns, DPM, FACFAS is -111.8850328, 33.5855637 (view map)