Olive Garden in Fort Worth, Texas
👍 Olive Garden Reviews in Fort Worth, Texas
– 5 Star Reviews: 1400
– 4 Star Reviews: 585
– 3 Star Reviews: 235
– 2 Star Reviews: 132
– 1 Star Reviews: 173
- December 2021 by Shannon MeyerThe restaurant was busy but there was only a 15 min wait. We waited in the bar. The bartender was attentive and had some great drink suggestions. Our server at the table brought the food quickly. It was hot and exactly as ordered. Overall a good experience. We will be back.
- December 2021 by Edward GutierrezThis particular olive garden was very clean even though they had a packed house. Our server was amazing. I all ways get the soup and salad and the wife got the chicken Alfredo hers pasta has hard and suace was a bit broke but the service made up for it.
- December 2021 by James MidgettDinner was good, service was good…. Typically when I order soup salad and breadsticks we get our bread and salad then little later get the soup, not all brought at once which made us feel as if we were being rushed to eat and go, other than that everything was good.
- December 2021 by Cindy JordanAs much as I love Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, I feel the need to give this location a 3 stars, primarily due to the service. I came here with Jordan and our mimi, and we felt rushed when ordering. I'll admit that we weren't quick with what we wanted to eat, but we were waiting on our grandma to decide what she wanted to eat. When I asked the server for a few more minutes, the server briefly sighed and left. I feel like this is entirely inappropriate especially towards the elderly. As for the food, I thought it was quite delicious. I always order the Lasagna Fritta but decided to try the Stuffed Ziti Fritta. I'm going to say it—the Lasagna Fritta is better, though the Stuffed Ziti Fritta isn't bad. As for our entrees, we ordered the Spaghetti with Meatballs, Seafood Alfredo, and Grilled Chicken Margherita. Everything was very delicious. Overall, I would return for the food and how convenience the location is, but I wouldn't return for the customer service.
- December 2021 by KimWe went about 4:00 pm to beat the crowd and was told our wait time was 25 minutes. We were sat within 10 minutes. The food was delicious and perfect. Our server was friendly and attentive to our needs. I felt she went above expectations to make our experience a good one. The mango strawberry iced tea is delicious and refreshing. The zepoli dessert is now called warm Italian donuts.....it's a must try! Comes with raspberry and chocolate dipping sauces....but we like the chocolate.
⏰ Olive Garden Hours in Fort Worth, Texas
| 11 AM-10 PM|
11 AM-10 PM
11 AM-10 PM
11 AM-10 PM
11 AM-11 PM
11 AM-11 PM
11 AM-10 PM
📣 About Olive Garden, Fort Worth, Texas
Olive Garden features: Italian restaurant, Caterer, Family restaurant, Gluten-free restaurant, Takeout Restaurant, Mediterranean restaurant, Seafood restaurant, Soup restaurant, Wine bar, Service options: Curbside pickup: true, No-contact delivery: true, Delivery: true, Takeout: true, Dine-in: true, Highlights: Fast service: true, Great cocktails: true, Great dessert: true, Great tea selection: true, Popular for: Lunch: true, Dinner: true, Solo dining: true, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Wheelchair accessible seating: true, Offerings: Alcohol: true, Beer: true, Cocktails: true, Coffee: true, Comfort food: true, Hard liquor: true, Healthy options: true, Kids’ menu: true, Quick bite: true, Small plates: true, Vegetarian options: true, Wine: true, Dining options: Lunch: true, Dinner: true, Catering: true, Dessert: true, Seating: true, Amenities: Bar onsite: true, Good for kids: true, High chairs: true, Restroom: true, Wi-Fi: true, Atmosphere: Casual: true, Cozy: true, Crowd: Family-friendly: true, Groups: true, LGBTQ+ friendly: true, Tourists: true, Transgender safespace: true, Planning: Accepts reservations: true, Usually a wait: true, Payments: Debit cards: true, NFC mobile payments: true, Credit cards: true, Other: LGBTQ+ friendly: true
Description: Lively, family-friendly chain featuring Italian standards such as pastas & salads.
Frequently Asked Questions about Olive Garden
How is Olive Garden rated?
Olive Garden is rated 4.2 stars by 2525 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Olive Garden accepts credit cards.
What type of business is Olive Garden?
Olive Garden provides the following: Italian restaurant, Caterer, Family restaurant, Gluten-free restaurant, Takeout Restaurant, Mediterranean restaurant, Seafood restaurant, Soup restaurant, Wine bar
Where is Olive Garden located?
Olive Garden is located in Fort Worth, Texas.
What are directions to Olive Garden from my location?
Click here for directions to Olive Garden.
What is the longitude and latitude of Olive Garden?
The longitude and latitude for Olive Garden is -97.3161, 32.90816 (view map)