MISC in Brooklyn, New York
MISC Reviews in Brooklyn, New York
– 5 Star Reviews: 198
– 4 Star Reviews: 63
– 3 Star Reviews: 23
– 2 Star Reviews: 9
– 1 Star Reviews: 19
- December 2021 by LaurenThe most incredible food and great cocktails during happy hour - their mock duck in garlic sauce is phenomenal and so reasonably priced! I can't wait to go back!! Very grateful that the rain made me venture in - pop in, you won't be disappointed!!
- December 2021 by Aleksey ZemmelPretty good spot with wide variety of dishes, lots of fun drinks, and indoor/outdoor seating. I got the ramen with fried tofu and egg - it tasted good though was a bit light on ingredients; I’d have liked to see some more seaweed or veggies, but it was mostly noodles. Iced coffee was good, prices were average for the area. Might come here again
- December 2021 by daniele mesitithis place was so good. the best coconut soup i have ever had and it's hard to beat a lot of these places in brooklyn. it wasn't too fishy and had great rounded out flavor in general. the spicy basil was also very solid and the veggies across the board had good bite, not over cooked. the vietnamese rolls also super tasty and some of the best ever. can't wait to come back. broccoli side dish was also perfect.
- December 2021 by Melissa “Bee”I love everything I've had from them!!! No fuss just fresh and delicious food. Cute and cozy perfect for solo dates, casual date vibes or drinks with the girls. Happy hour runs till like 8/8:30pm every day!!
- December 2021 by Johnleia LambertGreat lunch spot. The front of the restaurant is quaint and intimate. I ordered the duck roti. Perfectly crispy on the outside, tender meat in the inside. The ramen couldn’t be more perfect for a cold November afternoon. Misc is a must in the Prospect Park area.
⏰ MISC Hours in Brooklyn, New York
| 12:30-3:15 PM|
About MISC, Brooklyn, New York
Owner title: MISC
MISC features: Thai restaurant, Pho restaurant, Ramen restaurant, Service options: Curbside pickup: true, Takeout: true, Dine-in: true, Delivery: false, Highlights: Fast service: true, Popular for: Lunch: true, Dinner: true, Solo dining: true, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Wheelchair accessible seating: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: false, Offerings: Alcohol: true, Beer: true, Cocktails: true, Coffee: true, Happy hour drinks: true, Healthy options: true, Quick bite: true, Small plates: true, Vegetarian options: true, Wine: true, Dining options: Brunch: true, Lunch: true, Dinner: true, Catering: true, Dessert: true, Seating: true, Amenities: Gender-neutral restroom: true, Good for kids: true, Restroom: true, Atmosphere: Casual: true, Cozy: true, Crowd: Family-friendly: true, LGBTQ+ friendly: true, Planning: Accepts reservations: true, Payments: Debit cards: true, NFC mobile payments: true, Credit cards: true, Other: LGBTQ+ friendly: true
Description: Stylish, petite eatery serving an array of Vietnamese, Thai & Japanese dishes in a chill atmosphere.
Area / Region: Brooklyn, New York
Longitude / Latitude: -73.9574853, 40.6726957 (Location)