About FOOT AND ANKLE INSTITUTE in Baton Rouge, LouisianaFoot And Ankle Institute is a reputable podiatrist located at 5438 O'Donovan Dr STE 200, Baton Rouge, LA 70808. With a focus on providing comprehensive foot and ankle care, their team of experienced podiatrists offers a wide range of services including diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of various foot and ankle conditions. Patients have praised the institute for their professionalism, expertise, and compassionate care. With a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on numerous positive reviews, Foot And Ankle Institute is a trusted choice for individuals seeking top-quality foot and ankle care in Baton Rouge.
FOOT AND ANKLE INSTITUTE in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Ratings and reviews for Foot And Ankle Institute
– 5 Star Reviews: 11
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 8
- December 2021 by Gary MelanconDr Decuir is a quak. He told me I needed to get orthopedic shoes but didn’t give me a prescription for them , and he took scissors like tool and made a wound in my calased foot
- December 2021 by Warren YoungThis place is a joke. Make sure you read and ask for all detailed paperwork. They charge fees for missed appointments and claim it’s in paperwork for new patients that they don’t go over or give you a copy of. I do not recommend them for anything!!!! Only got 1 star because the doctor was decent.
- December 2021 by Bliss PinI did not want to give 1 star. I usually don't leave reviews, but if I can save one person from this "office" I feel like I've done my part. This place is awful. From the moment you walk in the door, you feel as if you are invisible. I stood at the window while two members of the office looked over me. Not so much as a hello. Once I was brought to the back I could hear staff talking and joking about other patients. This is the most unprofessional place of business I've been to in a while. Dr. Le was nice, but his staff has to go. I will not be going back. I was referred to Dr. Le by my primary care doctor. I did not complain while I was there, but notified my PCP. I was told this is not the first complain about their office and he will not be referring any other patients to them.
- December 2021 by RUMnWINEThis place provided the absolute WORST experience. First let me tell you how their current setup for handicap patients is. It's a ramp on the side door (a heavy windowless black door at that) that is difficult to open and hold on to someone in a wheelchair at the same time then no one from the office staff is willing to get off their lazy, trifling behinds to come assist a patient in a wheelchair trying to get in. My mom has trouble walking so requires a wheelchair 98% of the time. Well the day of my mom's appointment it was raining that morning so I asked one of the ladies in the office if she could assist me with getting my mom in. Her response "I don't want to get wet and I don't have an umbrella". I told her I have an umbrella if you like you can use it but just help me. She went back into the office then came back and said "we're not supposed to be touching the patients". I told her you don't have to touch her just hold the door open while I get her in, I was still told no. So I went out to try to get my mom in on my own but was having major trouble due to it being wet and slippery, plus trying to hold on to my moms wheelchair while trying to get and hold the door open. I called the office staff again to ask if someone else could just come and hold the door but was hung up on. After a few minutes of fighting to get in with no assistance I realized any doctor that employs just any pathetic, selfish, uncaring trash off the streets wasn't worth the efforts and left. The fact that these types of individuals are working in the healthcare field hurts me because it shows it has officially been taken over by uncaring guttersnipes looking to make a quick buck with no regards for the folks they should be caring for. I will not be returning to this office not for my mother or myself and I would advise others to avoid this place also because as far as office staff it is a pit stop for all low level, foul creatures looking for a pay check with no care for the patients, just the absolute WORST!!!!!.
- December 2021 by MzBeeShearsThe office staff was Rude. Especially the office manager. Being that they are the 1st point of contact , before seeing the doctor, you would think that they would be helpful and courteous but instead when I asked to speak with the office manager, the phone was then handed to the receptionist bc I originally was on the phone with the Rude office manager-unknowingly. I was in pain and needed help. This discourages me from going back to the office to see my Dr.. What a bad experience over the phone. The way you treat patients over the phone matters as well.
Hours for Foot And Ankle Institute
| 8 AM-5 PM|
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Foot And Ankle Institute
What type of business is Foot And Ankle Institute?
Foot And Ankle Institute is known as a Podiatrist, Medical clinic.
Does Foot And Ankle Institute provide service options?
Foot And Ankle Institute provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Foot And Ankle Institute rated?
Foot And Ankle Institute is rated 3.3 stars by 19 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Foot And Ankle Institute accepts credit cards.
Where is Foot And Ankle Institute located?
Foot And Ankle Institute is located at 5438 O’Donovan Dr STE 200, Baton Rouge, LA 70808.
What are directions to Foot And Ankle Institute from my location?
Click here for directions to Foot And Ankle Institute.
Does Foot And Ankle Institute have a website?
Foot And Ankle Institute’s website is http://www.footandankleinstitute.org/
What’s Foot And Ankle Institute’s phone number?
Foot And Ankle Institute’s phone number is: +1 225-757-8808
What is the longitude and latitude of Foot And Ankle Institute?
The longitude and latitude for Foot And Ankle Institute is -91.1147283, 30.4019407 (view map)