A SPECIAL “THANK YOU!” From Bobby Holland, Founder of Bipper Media.
Thank you for signing up for Bipper Media’s local SEO services. We know how important it is for your business to show up in the top local search results in Google, and we are ready to dive and get to work on your local SEO campaign.
What happens now?
You will be contacted by our local SEO manager who will walk you through “on boarding” process.
We will thoroughly communicate with you regarding everything we need to get started with your local SEO campaign. Prior to hearing from us, here are some things that you can do to get ready for our on boarding process:
Your ‘Google My Business’ page:
- We’ll either need the login to your “Google My Business” page OR you can add us as a manager on your Google business page. If you don’t have a “Google My Business” page yet for your business, we’ll create one for you.
- If you are adding us as a manager on your Google business page, please use the following email: email@example.com
Your business Facebook page:
- You will need to update your business Facebook page according to our instructions (which we’ll send to you shortly). If you don’t yet have a Facebook business page, we can create one for you. Alternatively, you can add us as an admin on your Facebook business page. However, you and I need to be personal “friends” on Facebook before you can add us as an admin. If you’d like to add us as an admin on your Facebook page, add me as a friend here >> https://www.facebook.com/D.RobertHolland
- Any other details that are needed on our end will be communicated to you as we work through the setup process.
The on boarding process can take anywhere from 5 t0 14 business days to complete. If you already have a Google business page and Facebook page for your business, the setup process can take as little as 2 days to complete. If we need to create a Google business page, then Google will have to send you a verification post card to your business address which can take up to 5 business days for you to receive and we will then proceed with the remainder of your setup from that point.
Once your local SEO campaign is setup, we’ll show you how to track your progress and rankings in the local search results for your targeted keyword phrases. The amount of time it takes for your rankings to improve varies depending on the competitive nature of your business category and location.
Thank you again for subscribing to Bipper Media’s local SEO campaign! We are excited to get to work on the process of improving your exposure in the local search results.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime:
- Phone: 706-363-0335
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you again, and we’ll be reaching out to soon to complete your setup phase!