Getting started with your Local SEO campaign
Welcome to Bipper Media!
Thank you for signing up for our Local SEO services.
We are excited for the opportunity to help you grow your business by increasing your rankings and visibility in Google Maps / Google local search and ultimately help you grow your business!
What Bipper Media is doing now:
Now that you’ve signed up, we are researching your local business information and getting ready to move forward with our citation audit, clean up, and citation distribution campaign.
What we need from you:
Below are the things we need from you to help us in this initial setup and research phase of your Local SEO campaign:
1) Add Bipper Media to your Google My Business listing… here’s how you do it:
How to add Bipper Media to your Google My Business listing
- Go to your Google My Business listing dashboard and click on the location / listing we are managing. You should now be looking at the dashboard for the main location / listing that you signed up for.
- On the left hand side of your screen there’s a list of options, click on “Users” and you’ll then see a pop up screen appear.
- In the upper right hand corner of the popup screen, you’ll see a profile silhoutte icon — click that icon and then select “Invite new users”.
- In the “enter names or email addresses” field, please enter the following code: 5897787036
- You should then see “Bipper Media Local SEO Admin” appear… go ahead and select it.
- In the lower left hand corner, click “Choose a role” and select “Owner” or “Manager” (we prefer “Owner” as we have more flexibility in optimizing your GMB).
- Then click “Invite” in the lower left hand corner.
- We will then receive a notification that we’ve been added to manage your Google My Business listing.
2) Optimizing your business address with the USPS (United States Postal Service) standard
Once you receive this version of your address, we’ll ask you to add it to the following:
- Your Google My Business listing
- Your Facebook business page (if you have one)
- The footer of your website
3) Follow up email from the Bipper Media team
Within approximately 7 – 10 days, you will hear from your Account Executive here at Bipper Media with a status update on your campaign.
During the initial phase of your campaign, we will reviewing your business information, cleaning up your business citations across the web, and putting together our initial recommendations for any changes you may need to make on your end.
If you do NOT have a verified Google My Business listing
If you currently do not have a verified Google My Business listing for your business, one of our team members will be reaching out to you within 48 hours to begin that process. We’ll be calling and emailing the contact information you submitted.
And that’s it for now!
Again, we are excited for the opportunity to serve you and help your business grow with our local SEO services.
You will be hearing from our amazing Local SEO team shortly to begin your campaign.
If you have any questions in the meantime, you can always reach out to our amazing support team:
email: [email protected]
Phone #: 706-363-0319
(Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm EST)
Thank you again!
The Bipper Media Team