Morgan & Morgan in Mobile, Alabama
👍 Morgan & Morgan Reviews in Mobile, Alabama
– 5 Star Reviews: 7
– 4 Star Reviews: 4
– 3 Star Reviews: 2
– 2 Star Reviews: 3
– 1 Star Reviews: 20
- December 2021 by lovesickforoneRob Hendrix was my Workman's Comp attorney at M & M. 30 minutes before a mediation, he was "telling" me my own medical injury. He was telling me the 100% wrong diagnosis. He didn't even know the injury that he was supposedly representing. I told him that that was NOT what was wrong 30 minutes before the mediation. He actually argued with me. During the mediation, he was still arguing with the complete wrong diagnosis. He was literally downplaying my own injury IN the mediation and comparing it to some friend of his who had a meniscal tear (the wrong injury he was determined that I had). He kept saying that his friend was up playing basketball the afternoon after his surgery for a meniscal tear. I have a permanent injury where a quarter sized piece of my cartilage was sliced off in a work injury at Lowe's. It's not a meniscal tear but he just kept arguing with me about my own injury that I had surgery on weeks before and I couldn't lift 10lbsnin Physical Therapy just using my injured knee. Then after trying to understand why he kept arguing with me in the mediation for the wrong injury and why he was arguing with the opposing lawyer for a much smaller sum that wouldn't even cover all my expenses for the partial knee replacement that I still desperately need, he said that he'd be "embarrassed" to ask the Lowe's attorney for more compensation. He seemed much more distressed about making a bad impression on this Lowe's attorney than actually representing me and my permanent injury. He visibly got upset in the mediation about the mere thought of being "embarrassed" before this other attorney. Finally near the end of this "mediation", I was trying to understand the odd show unfolding before my own eyes and was just asking based questions to to this man who didn't bother learning my actual medical condition... and he just hung up on me during the mediation. Robert Hendrix is a very cocky person who literally doesn't listen to you because he seems more interested in proclaiming what a great attorney he thinks he is, rather than actually BEING a good attorney and putting his clients first.
- December 2021 by Edward LomaxEasy to contact and get assigned a case number but customer service lacks due to constant email communication without being able to speak with an actual case worker. You feel as if you're just another case number in their file which essentially you are but there's just a lack of attention to small cases especially if your case is part of a class action. I guess this is too be expected with using a large law firm.
- December 2021 by Dave TwilleyMorgan & Morgan is a Joke! After explaining to five different employees who could not speak good English about my case, the last employee told me that they couldn't help me. I finally got frustrated and hung up. To make matters worse, they would call me back two to three times a day for three days asking if I had any new information to add to my case, unbelievable! In closing Mr. Morgan brags about how big his firm is, even claiming to be the largest in the Universe! I'm sure that there is a larger firm than his on Mars whose slogan is "Give us a call because there is no Intelligence down there." I feel better now!
- December 2021 by Wendy ParkerVery unprofessional! I never even met my so called “lawyer”. The case manager Natalie called me once told me my lawyers name and that was it. Three months go past and still no communication with my “lawyer”. I called and requested a letter of withdrawal because I felt like a personal injury lawyer should be a little more personal.Natalie tried blaming Covid, claiming that most all of the lawyers are not seeing their clients. I told her that I have meet with two face to face. I asked her how long it would take to get the letter and she said a week. I received a letter stating that Morgan & Morgan have decided not to take my case. That is a whole lie but I guess she did that to cover up the fact that they were fired because they did not do their job. I have tried making a complaint requesting the correct letter but every time I call someone that barely speaks English answers and says someone will return my call. No one ever calls
- December 2021 by mark stablerWhere to begin first I went through three cases mangers as they call them. First one was okay never called you back tho. The other two sounded like First time workers not experienced or know things. Never helped with anything. I had to everything myself each time I filed an appeal. They will not withdrawal off my case so I can find someone to help. Customer experience is a call center. Never once talked to an attorney or knew who they were. When calling about advice oh we will call you back (Never did). When social security disability kept sending my MRI back to me and not uploading it asked for help getting it in my file. Guess what they Never got my MRI. Guess who nevered helped send it? Yep sitting in their file. Then told by a supervisor David Marsh about David Velazquez we don't require them to learn about their cases, just to reach out and make contact. Save your time find a person who you can talk to and that makes time for you and knows you. This is a glorified call center.
⏰ Morgan & Morgan Hours in Mobile, Alabama
| Open 24 hours|
Open 24 hours
Open 24 hours
Open 24 hours
Open 24 hours
Open 24 hours
Open 24 hours
📣 About Morgan & Morgan, Mobile, AlabamaMorgan & Morgan is a highly reputable law firm located at 2 S Water St Suite 200, Mobile, AL 36602. With a strong presence in the legal industry, the firm has established itself as a trusted and reliable partner for individuals and businesses seeking legal representation. With a team of experienced attorneys, Morgan & Morgan specializes in a wide range of practice areas, including personal injury, medical malpractice, employment law, and business litigation. The firm is committed to providing exceptional legal services to its clients, ensuring that their rights and interests are protected. Morgan & Morgan has received outstanding ratings and reviews from clients who have benefited from their expertise and dedication. With an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars, the firm has consistently been praised for its professionalism, knowledge, and ability to achieve favorable outcomes for its clients. Clients have commended Morgan & Morgan for their personalized approach, taking the time to understand their unique circumstances and providing tailored legal solutions. The firm's attorneys are known for their strong advocacy skills, attention to detail, and commitment to achieving justice for their clients. In addition to their exceptional legal services, Morgan & Morgan is also actively involved in the local community. The firm regularly participates in pro bono work and charitable initiatives, demonstrating their commitment to making a positive impact beyond the courtroom. Whether you are facing a personal injury claim, need assistance with a business dispute, or require legal advice in any other area, Morgan & Morgan is the go-to law firm in Mobile, AL. With their proven track record of success and dedication to client satisfaction, you can trust Morgan & Morgan to provide you with the highest level of legal representation.
Morgan & Morgan features: Personal injury attorney, Civil law attorney, Elder law attorney, Employment attorney, Insurance attorney, Law firm, Attorney, Medical lawyer, Trial attorney, Service options: Online appointments: true, Onsite services: true, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Crowd: LGBTQ+ friendly: true, Planning: Appointments recommended: true, Other: LGBTQ+ friendly: true
Frequently Asked Questions about Morgan & Morgan
How is Morgan & Morgan rated?
Morgan & Morgan is rated 2.3 stars by 36 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Morgan & Morgan accepts credit cards.
What type of business is Morgan & Morgan?
Morgan & Morgan provides the following: Personal injury attorney, Civil law attorney, Elder law attorney, Employment attorney, Insurance attorney, Law firm, Attorney, Medical lawyer, Trial attorney
Where is Morgan & Morgan located?
Morgan & Morgan is located in Mobile, Alabama.
What are directions to Morgan & Morgan from my location?
Click here for directions to Morgan & Morgan.
What is the longitude and latitude of Morgan & Morgan?
The longitude and latitude for Morgan & Morgan is -88.0396328, 30.6923817 (view map)