About MATTHEW B. WERD, DPM in Lakeland, FloridaMatthew B. Werd, DPM is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist located at 2939 Florida Ave S, Lakeland, FL 33803. With a passion for providing exceptional foot and ankle care, Dr. Werd offers a wide range of services including diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle conditions, surgical procedures, and preventive care. Patients appreciate his compassionate approach and dedication to their well-being. With a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars, Dr. Werd has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied patients. His expertise, professionalism, and commitment to patient satisfaction make him a trusted choice for podiatric care in the Lakeland area.
MATTHEW B. WERD, DPM in Lakeland, Florida
Ratings and reviews for Matthew B. Werd, DPM
– 5 Star Reviews: 75
– 4 Star Reviews: 1
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 0
- December 2021 by william kochVery satisfied with service. Professional and friendly staff. On time appointments and great follow up. Would highly recommend this practice to anyone in need of podiatry care.
- December 2021 by DARLA RIDDLEExcellent experience! Dr Werd and his staff are amazing! I appreciate their expertise, talents and efficiency displayed in their work. He is a wonderful podiatrist and the staff included.
- December 2021 by Brooke McMichaelI am so thankful for Dr.Werd and his staff. I came in hopeless after being passed around by 2 doctors for 3 months. I was in so much pain and started to feel depressed. After different testing and two different diagnoses from the other doctors, I prayed for someone to figure out what was going on. I came to see Dr.Werd and he did simple testing and spent time looking at the previous results from the other doctors. Needless to say, I have an actual diagnosis and am on the road to recovery. I can't thank him and his staff enough. I love how all the staff work together to get things done. Everyone is very welcoming. I will recommend this place to anyone.
- December 2021 by Katie ClareHonestly, Dr Werd was the fourth or fifth doctor I saw for a decades old ankle injury and he was the ONLY one who took the time to actually listen to what I was saying, complete a full exam, and not just go off of MRI images. I ended up having a ligament repair and tendon repair with him nearly a year ago and have been astounded by my results. He is incredibly knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things to his patients. He’s even discovered a new issue that we are monitoring closely now that I had no clue existed. His staff is also amazing, everyone is so kind and they really get to know you. 10000/10 would recommend this practice.
- December 2021 by Anastasiya ReydermanI strongly recommend this doctor. He was recommended to me by a friend. He never pushed me into a surgery but explained me the difference between having the surgery or leaving everything as it is. All the staff is very nice, kind and always smiling. Never had to wait, I was always taken to see the doctor at the time of the appointment. He always spend as much time with me as I needed it. Several times I had to come in as an emergency appointment when they were completely booked - however, he still squeezed me in and made me a priority. Office called me the day before the surgery and ordered all the medications. When I showed up in the hospital the doctor was on time and well rested. what I found very important, is that he came to me before the surgery and walked me through my next 24 hours step-by-step. Surgery took only 29 minutes. It has been only 3 days in which I already had my follow up with him and started physical therapy. Also I Noticed that all the medical supplies That I was given by the doctor throughout my treatment and after the surgery was The latest on the market with the best quality
Hours for Matthew B. Werd, DPM
| 8:30 AM-4:30 PM|
8:30 AM-4:30 PM
8:30 AM-4:30 PM
8:30 AM-4:30 PM
8:30 AM-12 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Matthew B. Werd, DPM
What type of business is Matthew B. Werd, DPM?
Matthew B. Werd, DPM is known as a Podiatrist, Sports medicine physician.
Does Matthew B. Werd, DPM provide service options?
Matthew B. Werd, DPM provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Matthew B. Werd, DPM rated?
Matthew B. Werd, DPM is rated 5 stars by 76 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Matthew B. Werd, DPM accepts credit cards.
Where is Matthew B. Werd, DPM located?
Matthew B. Werd, DPM is located at 2939 Florida Ave S, Lakeland, FL 33803.
What are directions to Matthew B. Werd, DPM from my location?
Click here for directions to Matthew B. Werd, DPM.
Does Matthew B. Werd, DPM have a website?
Matthew B. Werd, DPM’s website is http://www.floridafootandankle.com/
What’s Matthew B. Werd, DPM’s phone number?
Matthew B. Werd, DPM’s phone number is: +1 863-687-3404
What is the longitude and latitude of Matthew B. Werd, DPM?
The longitude and latitude for Matthew B. Werd, DPM is -81.9572582, 28.009363 (view map)