About GALBRAITH FRANK DPM in Wichita, KansasGalbraith Frank DPM is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist located at 758 S Hillside St, Wichita, KS 67211. With years of experience in the field, Dr. Galbraith specializes in diagnosing and treating foot and ankle conditions. He is known for his compassionate approach and dedication to providing the highest quality of care to his patients. Dr. Galbraith has received positive ratings and reviews from his patients, who appreciate his expertise, professionalism, and friendly demeanor. His commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in podiatry ensures that his patients receive the most effective and innovative treatments available.
GALBRAITH FRANK DPM in Wichita, Kansas
Ratings and reviews for Galbraith Frank DPM
– 5 Star Reviews: 19
– 4 Star Reviews: 1
– 3 Star Reviews: 1
– 2 Star Reviews: 2
– 1 Star Reviews: 5
- December 2021 by The Posie GirlsCan't thank you enough Dr. Sanchez, wonderful treatment for ingrown toe, easy and fast and most important wasn't extreme pain. we had horrible experience in the past with other podiatry dr. in different clinic, my daughter was so scared that I have to force her going, thank God we have you Dr. Sanchez, wonderful job, even my daughter said mom overall it wasn't so bad!!. I highly recommend Dr. Sanchez for ingrown toe treatment.
- December 2021 by Darla LogerDr. Galbraith is amazing. I had suffered for 7-8 months with pain in both of my feet. He took his time with me, x-rayed my feet and quickly diagnosed plantar fasciitis. He put insoles in my shoes and I followed his suggestions and today, I have no pain. Thank you, Dr. Galbraith!
- December 2021 by David WestermanI've been going to see Dr. Sanchez for my foot problems for a few years. I have a bunion on my foot that needed to be removed. Dr. Sanchez said that in order for me to get scheduled for surgery I needed to get my A1C down. After months of working hard I got my A1C down and got my surgery scheduled. Finally I'm going to get rid of this painful bunion. I made arrangements with people to help me out and they cleared their schedules. Less than a week before my surgery they told me they will not do the surgery unless I can pay off my past due bill. I made arrangements to get that paid then they told me that they wouldn't do surgery unless I pay my total bill. I explained I'm on disability and can't afford to pay whole bill. I feel discriminated against because of my disability and they wouldn't check my insurance to see if they will pay for surgery. I feel they needed to tell me all of this before they scheduled me for surgery. Dr. Sanchez is a nice doctor but my trust in him and his staff damaged my trust by not being straight forward with me.
- December 2021 by Eric KutterI saw Dr. Sanchez to have a toenail removed and everything about the entire process was great. All of the staff was very polite and friendly, and Dr Sanchez was very prompt and professional. Would definitely recommend and will be back for any future podiatry issues.
- December 2021 by Harmony MurphyI accidently went to the wrong office for my son's appt. I called them and they rescheduled him for an hour later same day! 5 stars to the receptionist! My 14 year old son wanted to leave a review too, he said Dr Sanchez was great. Professional and fast. Way better than what he was expecting. He hates needles and took him months to finally decide he wanted to be seen for his ingrown toenail. He said he never thanks doctors and made sure to tell him thank you because he did such a good job. Medical assistant was great too, so nice and knowledgeable
Hours for Galbraith Frank DPM
| 7 AM-4:30 PM|
7 AM-4:30 PM
7 AM-4:30 PM
7 AM-4:30 PM
7 AM-12:30 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Galbraith Frank DPM
What type of business is Galbraith Frank DPM?
Galbraith Frank DPM is known as a Podiatrist.
Does Galbraith Frank DPM provide service options?
Galbraith Frank DPM provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Galbraith Frank DPM rated?
Galbraith Frank DPM is rated 4 stars by 28 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Galbraith Frank DPM accepts credit cards.
Where is Galbraith Frank DPM located?
Galbraith Frank DPM is located at 758 S Hillside St, Wichita, KS 67211.
What are directions to Galbraith Frank DPM from my location?
Click here for directions to Galbraith Frank DPM.
Does Galbraith Frank DPM have a website?
Galbraith Frank DPM’s website is http://www.galbraithpodiatrygroup.com/
What’s Galbraith Frank DPM’s phone number?
Galbraith Frank DPM’s phone number is: +1 316-686-2106
What is the longitude and latitude of Galbraith Frank DPM?
The longitude and latitude for Galbraith Frank DPM is -97.29861, 37.6738917 (view map)