About ASSOCIATED PODIATRISTS – SHAWNEE in Shawnee, KansasAssociated Podiatrists - Shawnee is a reputable podiatry clinic located at 7255 Renner Rd SUITE 100, Shawnee, KS 66217. With a team of highly skilled and experienced podiatrists, they provide comprehensive foot and ankle care to patients of all ages. Their services include treatment for conditions such as bunions, heel pain, ingrown toenails, and sports injuries. The clinic has received positive ratings and reviews from satisfied patients, praising the doctors for their professionalism, expertise, and compassionate care. Patients appreciate the friendly staff and the clinic's commitment to providing personalized treatment plans to address individual needs. Associated Podiatrists - Shawnee is a trusted choice for all foot and ankle concerns.
ASSOCIATED PODIATRISTS – SHAWNEE in Shawnee, Kansas
Ratings and reviews for Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee
– 5 Star Reviews: 12
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 1
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 0
- December 2021 by Desty DenneyVery nice people. I was a little early and they got me in and I was getting back into my car 1 minute after my appointment time.
- December 2021 by Michelle WassonVery clean, the staff was really nice, & the Docter was fast with the toenails trimming. She was also friendly & pleasant. I will be going back!
- December 2021 by Harry GurinVery professional staff. Doctor was very knowledgeable and immediately determined my issue. She also was very informative and explained the treatment, options, and possible future procedures. I was most satisfied with the outcome of my first visit leaving the office PAIN FREE.
- December 2021 by Unknownthe doctor was nice, but she gave no time for me to make my decision. (whether to trim the nail or remove it) she began cutting into it with the tool. after the procedure and talking a bit, she walked out which seemed disrespectful and unprofessional in my opinion. like i said she seemed nice but she was in a rush or something. needs to work on that. overall not too good experience. the reception girl/assistant was really cute though so I guess that makes up for it.
- December 2021 by Mary DellDr. Samardzija is always fun to see. I want to make sure my feet continue to serve me for many years to come and her care insures I can do that. She provides options for any issues, doesn’t push any particular procedure, and provides pros and cons for any decision you need to make. She is my one doctor that I actually look forward to seeing!
Hours for Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee
Frequently Asked Questions about Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee
What type of business is Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee?
Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee is known as a Podiatrist, Doctor, Medical clinic.
Does Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee provide service options?
Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee rated?
Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee is rated 4.8 stars by 13 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee accepts credit cards.
Where is Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee located?
Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee is located at 7255 Renner Rd SUITE 100, Shawnee, KS 66217.
What are directions to Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee from my location?
Click here for directions to Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee.
Does Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee have a website?
Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee’s website is https://www.kcfootdrs.com/?utm_source=GMBSocialClimb
What’s Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee’s phone number?
Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee’s phone number is: +1 913-321-0522
What is the longitude and latitude of Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee?
The longitude and latitude for Associated Podiatrists – Shawnee is -94.7789526, 38.9970992 (view map)