About FOOT SPECIALISTS OF KANSAS CITY PA in Lenexa, KansasFoot Specialists of Kansas City PA is a trusted podiatrist located at 8550 Marshall Dr # 120, Lenexa, KS 66214. With a team of highly skilled and experienced podiatrists, they provide comprehensive foot and ankle care to patients of all ages. Their services include treatment for common foot conditions, sports injuries, diabetic foot care, and surgical interventions. Patients have praised the clinic for their professionalism, expertise, and compassionate care. With an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars, Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA is a top choice for anyone seeking quality foot and ankle care in the Lenexa area.
FOOT SPECIALISTS OF KANSAS CITY PA in Lenexa, Kansas
Ratings and reviews for Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA
– 5 Star Reviews: 209
– 4 Star Reviews: 18
– 3 Star Reviews: 4
– 2 Star Reviews: 3
– 1 Star Reviews: 8
- December 2021 by Tritia HumphreyAll of the ladies in the office are so kind and helpful! Last year I had a foot injury and had a wonderful experience so when I realized I had a new injury, I knew I wanted to go back. There was a minimal wait time in the lobby and after they call your name, it’s smooth sailing from there. On the way to my room, we made a quick stop to get my foot xrays, chatted for a little bit about how the injury occurred and then a few minutes later, here comes the doctor. She is wonderful! She listened, examined, told me what was wrong, gave me a game plan for recovery and suggested inserts to help prohibit another injury in the future. I was in & out in about 30 minutes. On the way out, I met Franklin - one of the doctor’s greyhound dogs that was hanging out in the office for a bit. I wish every office had a dog! Now I’m on a mission to heal quickly so that I can get back to playing with my 2 puppies. I highly recommend them to everyone!
- December 2021 by Mick FletcherOn my recent visit I was impressed by the friendliness and efficiency from the front to the back. Expertise of the nurse was super. Dr. Korges addressed my issues quickly.
- December 2021 by Paul McGovernThe doctor was on time, the check in process was very pleasant. Doctor was concerned about my health and proceeded in a very professional manner. I would commend Foot Specialists of Kansas City for anyone with a foot problem.
- December 2021 by lisa robertsThe doctor was warm and kind. Her touch was that of an expertise (as it should be). The office staff were friendly as well. I will be back!
- December 2021 by Amy OppeauFriendly and to the point. I got a little lost finding the location, my fault, I defied Siri, and was about 5 minutes late as a new patient. They assured me there were no issues. Had a foot xrayed at two previous locations and instead of taking new films at my expense, Dr overheard us & offered to look the X-rays up through My Chart. $ saving. I do not have a simple medical history and don’t particularly like going the conservative route, unless my mobility is impacted. We r going conservatively before pursuing an MRI and trying to seek if cortical steroids shots will help heal issue as it’s a soft tissue issue.?Scheduling was easy and receptionist and nursing staff were kind. Dr. Grau was a man of few words but an obvious listener. The proof will be in the progress? The only reason for star deduction was that I didn’t feel like I was as clear on the issue on hand as I could’ve been and the office looked as looked a little loved.
Hours for Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA
| 9 AM-5 PM|
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA
What type of business is Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA?
Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA is known as a Podiatrist, Doctor.
Does Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA provide service options?
Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA rated?
Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA is rated 4.7 stars by 242 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA accepts credit cards.
Where is Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA located?
Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA is located at 8550 Marshall Dr # 120, Lenexa, KS 66214.
What are directions to Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA from my location?
Click here for directions to Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA.
Does Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA have a website?
Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA’s website is http://www.kcfeet.com/
What’s Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA’s phone number?
Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA’s phone number is: +1 913-677-3600
What is the longitude and latitude of Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA?
The longitude and latitude for Foot Specialists of Kansas City PA is -94.7182096, 38.9735945 (view map)