Hotel Torre Guelfa in Florence,
👍 Hotel Torre Guelfa Reviews in Florence,
– 5 Star Reviews: 216
– 4 Star Reviews: 95
– 3 Star Reviews: 21
– 2 Star Reviews: 8
– 1 Star Reviews: 17
- December 2021 by Stuart GriffinVery clean room, friendly staff. A good night's sleep in comfortable bed. Limited storage for clothes and would have been nice to have tea/coffee facilities in room. Great breakfast with again very friendly, helpful staff. Would recommend.
- December 2021 by NicoleVisited January 2023 for 3 nights and booked an economy room. If you plan to book the same kind of room, make sure to read this review. Save your money on the breakfast and go eat elsewhere! The breakfast was gross here. Room 309: Horrible LOUD construction noise that would start as early as 8am and go until 4 or 5pm. There was a literal chute outside our window that the workers would use to throw rocks and stones. Good luck sleeping in or taking afternoon nap after your flight or exploring the city. Reception seemed to not care about this so thanks a lot :) I would also avoid our room in particular because you will spend your late evenings listening to vendors putting away their carts for the day for easily almost an hour. Shower is very strange. The shower head is placed so that the water flow heads towards the shower “door.” And the water would spill from under the shower/bath tub door so that was annoying. The breakfast room is also on the same floor (3) and it can be loud as well. They empty the espresso machine by slamming it and you could hear it on the other side of the room. I would suggest checking your room the night before to see if there’s any construction going on around the building or close to your room. And I guess avoid floor 3 if you can. Disappointed and 2 stars feels generous.
- December 2021 by Britney MatthewsVintage rooms with an updated feel. I will say our air conditioner did leak by the end of our stay and the balcony view was the trash storage area but still a nice room and bathroom itself. Allowed free luggage storage. Breakfast options were delicious. The BEST part of this place is the location and the Tower with roof top views. FANTASTICO!!!
- December 2021 by Angela ReederA unique and impressive hotel. We only spent one night but could have stayed longer. The rooftop patio is phenomenal, with a bar that serves you while you take in breathtaking views of Florence (pics attached) You should be aware there are several stairs in a narrow stairwell leading to roof. The rooms are all different, but outfitted with all you need including a small refrigerator which was nice for drinks during the hot summer. Our shower was quite small, but I heard others weren't. Staff was all lovely, from the front desk who held our luggage, to the breakfast staff who made amazing coffee. This historic building was a lovely addition to our Italy trip.
- December 2021 by Edward CooperThe hotel is nice and clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is also located in a very good area. The hotel also has a lovely rooftop where you can take photos and get drinks from a bartender. However, my room at this hotel had the most uncomfortable bed I’ve ever slept on. It was not possible to get a good night’s sleep. In addition, the air conditioner had a mind of its own. I am convinced that the AC control within the room does not actually do anything. Also the elevator is small and very slow which was annoying at times.
⏰ Hotel Torre Guelfa Hours in Florence,
📣 About Hotel Torre Guelfa, Florence,
Hotel Torre Guelfa features: Hotel,
Description: Individually designed rooms & suites, plus a bar, free breakfast & a rooftop terrace.
Frequently Asked Questions about Hotel Torre Guelfa
How is Hotel Torre Guelfa rated?
Hotel Torre Guelfa is rated 4.4 stars by 357 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Hotel Torre Guelfa accepts credit cards.
What type of business is Hotel Torre Guelfa?
Hotel Torre Guelfa provides the following: Hotel
Where is Hotel Torre Guelfa located?
Hotel Torre Guelfa is located in Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence.
What are directions to Hotel Torre Guelfa from my location?
Click here for directions to Hotel Torre Guelfa.
What is the longitude and latitude of Hotel Torre Guelfa?
The longitude and latitude for Hotel Torre Guelfa is 11.2528698, 43.7692314 (view map)