Caffè Gilli in Florence,
👍 Caffè Gilli Reviews in Florence,
– 5 Star Reviews: 1807
– 4 Star Reviews: 848
– 3 Star Reviews: 413
– 2 Star Reviews: 266
– 1 Star Reviews: 525
- December 2021 by WendyWe have been attracted by the cute look of items, and ordered and took away several deserts as our supper. It's fanatics taste for all the items, Even it looks simple, there are multiple layers of taste inside. Didn't experience Any Asian hate or anything.. Service staff packed the deserts with care and explained What's inside with patience when we consult them . It's great surprisingly nice taste and experience as tourist. Love this and I'm gonna miss this..
- December 2021 by Suzi DecairesWhat a great atmosphere and in a lively square. Nice spot to either have dinner or stop for a drink, fancy coffee or dessert after a dinner date. The deserts are not only beautiful but delicious. Try it out you won't be disappointed.
- December 2021 by Oya HalisogluThey have the most delicious tiramisu I’ve ever tried. I recommend Gilli coffee which has a different and good taste. The interior decoration of this restaurant is made in accordance with the spirit of Florence. paintings, tables, chairs and chandeliers are pretty nice. Prices are quite acceptable for this kind of luxury restaurant.
- December 2021 by Danny MikeBy far, the best cappuccino that I've ever had! Best croissants, too! The prices are more than affordable - unexpectedly good for the quality that exists. All of this, if you stay at the bar! The queue moves fast, don't worry. Cappuccino - 1.60€ Croissant - 1.40€ Excellent quality! Must stop, if you visit Florence!
- December 2021 by Aira LuiPersonally I think the food overall quality are very food and the service is good too, thank you to Pietro. Just a little expensive compare with the local restaurants. I had a late lunch with lobster pasta with vegetable as a side dish. Food taste and pasta quality are good. Veggie also very fresh just a little small. The dessert also very nice. It is a very good location to stay for a drink and enjoy the environment. If I stay longer I will come back again.
⏰ Caffè Gilli Hours in Florence,
📣 About Caffè Gilli, Florence,
Caffè Gilli features: Coffee shop, Bar, Cake shop, Italian restaurant, Pastry shop, Service options : Outdoor seating : true, Takeaway : true, Dine-in : true, Delivery : false , Highlights : Fast service : true, Rooftop seating : true , Accessibility : Wheelchair-accessible entrance : true, Wheelchair-accessible seating : true, Wheelchair-accessible toilet : true , Offerings : Alcohol : true, Beer : true, Cocktails : true, Coffee : true, Healthy options : true, Late-night food : true, Quick bite : true, Small plates : true, Spirits : true, Vegetarian options : true, Wine : true , Dining options : Breakfast : true, Brunch : true, Lunch : true, Dinner : true, Dessert : true, Seating : true , Amenities : Bar on site : true, Dogs allowed : true, Good for kids : true, Toilets : true, Wi-Fi : true , Atmosphere : Casual : true, Romantic : true , Crowd : Family friendly : true, Groups : true , Payments : Debit cards : true, NFC mobile payments : true, Credit cards : true
Description: Coffee with classic desserts like biscotti & tiramisu in a wood-paneled landmark founded in 1733.
Frequently Asked Questions about Caffè Gilli
How is Caffè Gilli rated?
Caffè Gilli is rated 3.8 stars by 3859 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Caffè Gilli accepts credit cards.
What type of business is Caffè Gilli?
Caffè Gilli provides the following: Coffee shop, Bar, Cake shop, Italian restaurant, Pastry shop
Where is Caffè Gilli located?
Caffè Gilli is located in Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence.
What are directions to Caffè Gilli from my location?
Click here for directions to Caffè Gilli.
What is the longitude and latitude of Caffè Gilli?
The longitude and latitude for Caffè Gilli is 11.2541334, 43.7719314 (view map)