About MICHELLE DOLE, DPM, FACFAS in Cedar Rapids, IowaMichelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist located at 275 10th St SE Suite 2230, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403. With a passion for providing exceptional foot and ankle care, Dr. Dole is dedicated to helping her patients achieve optimal foot health. She specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of various foot conditions, including bunions, hammertoes, plantar fasciitis, and ingrown toenails. Patients have praised Dr. Dole for her professionalism, expertise, and compassionate approach to care. With a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars, she has received numerous positive reviews, making her a trusted choice for podiatric care in Cedar Rapids.
MICHELLE DOLE, DPM, FACFAS in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Ratings and reviews for Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS
– 5 Star Reviews: 4
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 2
- December 2021 by Jason McAllisterSave your money and your insurance money this place is run like a middle school. Everything is tomorrow with these people. ZERO communication it's sooooooo frustrating and who pays for it WE DO.
- December 2021 by Shannon BillickDr Dole cares the best about all her patients. I have been seeing her for plantar fasciitis and an infected ingrown toenail. Just Friday afternoon she removed my whole toenail from my toe and let me tell you it looks so much better already. If it wasn't for destiny Angie Katia and the rest of her team I would not be here today
- December 2021 by Mytia WalkerWent to Dr. Dole for plantar fasciitis in both feet. I'm glad I found another podiatrist that listens, have more years of experience, and shows more compassion than Dole. If your client is in a panic over not fully being able to walk do to extreme pain, and hope there can be something done. You do NOT!!! Tell your client maybe you need to change careers. It comes off as very insensitive, smug, and uncompassionate. Even her assistant seems to say the same thing, yes I get it. But it takes money, and classes. It seems they have forgotten the difference between what a job, and a career is! And what it takes to do so. So that left an unpleasant feel. Also her assistant telling me Plantar fasciitis is Not a disability, even though in both feet it is disabling. Had this for Months, which was a resignation of a career. That I can't claim disability and actually in severe cases, through DHS you can, because it's noted as a DISABILITY!!. I hope in my case that I won't have to do that. But if stretching, shots, and physical therapy didn't work, then what else?? As a doctor you do not take away hope, and put up walls of despair at a client, especially if you have no real answers. Not saying she isn't a good podiatrist, but I rather deal with someone older, wiser, and with more life experience under their belt that can relate. Which I have, he's not good podiatrist he's great!
- December 2021 by Tricia Hoffman-SimanekJust went with a family member to podiatrist Dr Michelle Dole and all 3 of us came away with the same feelings of confidence, appreciation and thankfulness to have found her! She’s a gem! Her nurse is great, too!
- December 2021 by Lisa BurnsDr. Dole is AMAZING. She truly cares
Hours for Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS
| 8 AM-5 PM|
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS
What type of business is Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS?
Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS is known as a Podiatrist.
Does Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS provide service options?
Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS provides the following Service options: Has online care: true, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Appointment required: true, Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS rated?
Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS is rated 3.7 stars by 6 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS accepts credit cards.
Where is Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS located?
Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS is located at 275 10th St SE Suite 2230, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403.
What are directions to Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS from my location?
Click here for directions to Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS.
Does Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS have a website?
Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS’s website is https://www.pcofiowa.com/find-a-doctor/p80/michelle-dole/
What’s Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS’s phone number?
Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS’s phone number is: +1 319-247-3668
What is the longitude and latitude of Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS?
The longitude and latitude for Michelle Dole, DPM, FACFAS is -91.6586275, 41.9821511 (view map)