About SHOUDEL, DR. JOHN A in Springfield, IllinoisDr. John A Shoudel is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist located at 747 N Rutledge St, Springfield, IL 62702. With years of practice, he has gained a reputation for providing exceptional foot and ankle care to his patients. Dr. Shoudel offers a wide range of services, including diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle conditions, surgical procedures, and preventive care. Patients appreciate his compassionate approach and thorough explanations of their conditions and treatment options. With a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars, Dr. Shoudel has received numerous positive reviews praising his expertise, professionalism, and dedication to patient care.
SHOUDEL, DR. JOHN A in Springfield, Illinois
Ratings and reviews for Shoudel, Dr. John A
– 5 Star Reviews: 18
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 1
- December 2021 by Nick ToddI was recently hurt at work and did some damage to my ankle and foot. I contacted prairie podiatry and began my evaluation and treatment with Dr. Shoudel. The facility was very nice and clean, the entire staff was very polite and helpful. Dr. Shoudel took the time to educate me on my injury and helped guide me through my treatment process. There were a few times were I had to contact Dr Shoudel with questions about my foot and he was always very helpful and once again took the time to explain all my concerns thoroughly. Since I was injured on the job, all the treatment needed to be approved and reviewed through workmans comp. I know that working with a comp agency can be very difficult and frustrating but the staff at prairie podiatry took care of everything and provided all my treatment documention as required. I just want to thank you all for the service and I hope not to Injur my foot in the future, But if I do I will not hesitate to return to your facility. Thanks Dr. Shoudel and staff for everything.
- December 2021 by Theresa FergusonMy kids and I have all seen Dr. Shoudel numerous time. We have dealt with several issues from plantars fasciitis, Jones Fracture, shoe inserts, sprains and swelling from over use. He has always answered my questions and asked for clarification when I wasn't so good at explaining myself. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone.
- December 2021 by Tom PattersonMy wife has been seeing Dr Shoudel for years. She is very happy with his service. He has an excellent bedside manner, listening to her issues, and addressing with kindness and care. We have found him to be knowledgeable in his field. I would recommend him to anyone needing a good podiatrist.
- December 2021 by Dan SwinsonI have seen Dr. Shoudel several times, and each time he was prompt and professional. He answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns regarding procedures and follow-up treatment. His staff was courteous and helpful. I felt like they were genuinely concerned with my care, and they didn't treat me like just another co-pay.
- December 2021 by Jennifer FreyI have personally seen Dr. Shoudel for a couple of different injuries to my feet. I also have a son who has had a visit with Dr.Shoudel. He is prompt and has a fantastic bedside manner! I always recommend Dr. Shoudel to my family and friends who are in need of a podiatrist.
Hours for Shoudel, Dr. John A
| 8:30 AM-5 PM|
8:30 AM-5 PM
8:30 AM-5 PM
8:30 AM-5 PM
8:30 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Shoudel, Dr. John A
What type of business is Shoudel, Dr. John A?
Shoudel, Dr. John A is known as a Podiatrist.
Does Shoudel, Dr. John A provide service options?
Shoudel, Dr. John A provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Shoudel, Dr. John A rated?
Shoudel, Dr. John A is rated 4.8 stars by 19 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Shoudel, Dr. John A accepts credit cards.
Where is Shoudel, Dr. John A located?
Shoudel, Dr. John A is located at 747 N Rutledge St, Springfield, IL 62702.
What are directions to Shoudel, Dr. John A from my location?
Click here for directions to Shoudel, Dr. John A.
Does Shoudel, Dr. John A have a website?
Shoudel, Dr. John A’s website is https://www.siumed.org/john-shoudel
What’s Shoudel, Dr. John A’s phone number?
Shoudel, Dr. John A’s phone number is: +1 217-545-8000
What is the longitude and latitude of Shoudel, Dr. John A?
The longitude and latitude for Shoudel, Dr. John A is -89.6583975, 39.8093003 (view map)