About ROLENS PODIATRY in Springfield, IllinoisRolens Podiatry is a reputable podiatrist located at 102 S Grand Ave W, Springfield, IL 62704. With years of experience in the field, Dr. Rolens provides comprehensive foot and ankle care to patients of all ages. The clinic offers a wide range of services, including treatment for common foot conditions, sports injuries, diabetic foot care, and surgical interventions. Patients have praised Dr. Rolens for his expertise, professionalism, and compassionate approach. With a 4.8-star rating on Google, Rolens Podiatry is highly regarded in the community for its exceptional care and commitment to improving patients' foot health.
ROLENS PODIATRY in Springfield, Illinois
Ratings and reviews for Rolens Podiatry
– 5 Star Reviews: 11
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 1
– 1 Star Reviews: 3
- December 2021 by Charity TomizoliI was very relieved after my first appointment had horrible pain in both feet found out I had plantar fasciitis doctor took good care, nurse is awesome receptionist is super sweet can't say enough good stuff. Back on my feet 8+ hours a day. Thanks for taking such good care
- December 2021 by Mark RolensLiked everything during my office visit. Front desk staff was welcoming and competent. Got checked in easily and taken to the treatment room almost immediately. Nursing and support staff friendly and professional . Doctor listened to me and answered all my questions. Overall great experience!
- December 2021 by Julie KlorMy daughter was supposed to .have a neurectomy on her left foot, which is the removal of a nerve. She continues to have pain and has seen two other doctors including an orthopedic surgeon, who both said the nerve was never removed, and that's why she continues to have pain. She now has to have the operation redone by the orthopedic surgeon who will also have to remove scar tissue and because of this, she has to go under a general anesthetic instead of simple IV sedation. Dr Rolens also kept her coming back for several visits whereas I only saw my podiatrist who worked in his office previously, once or twice and wore a boot on my foot for a very short time with no more pain. This man kept her coming back and coming back until she finally stopped it. She also lost $300 which was her copay from her insurance, and I think he should pay that back to her!!! He did a lousy job, and I would never trust him in the future. That is why I am putting this review online..... To prevent others from suffering the same fate!!!
- December 2021 by chris nadziejkoMy wife and I see Dr. Rolens regularly (semi-regularly, in her case). Dr. Rolens is always prompt, polite, and most importantly, he checks to make sure insurance covers a treatment before starting it for certain. I appreciate this, because it means no surprise bills due to insurance not covering something.
- December 2021 by Charles GrovesI have been seeing Dr Rolens for several years and have received excellent care. The doctor and staff are genuinely caring and professional. I am usually able to get in quickly if I have a problem.
Hours for Rolens Podiatry
| 9 AM-12 PM|
9 AM-4 PM
8 AM-4 PM
8 AM-4 PM
8 AM-4 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Rolens Podiatry
What type of business is Rolens Podiatry?
Rolens Podiatry is known as a Podiatrist, Medical clinic.
Does Rolens Podiatry provide service options?
Rolens Podiatry provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Rolens Podiatry rated?
Rolens Podiatry is rated 4 stars by 15 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Rolens Podiatry accepts credit cards.
Where is Rolens Podiatry located?
Rolens Podiatry is located at 102 S Grand Ave W, Springfield, IL 62704.
What are directions to Rolens Podiatry from my location?
Click here for directions to Rolens Podiatry.
What’s Rolens Podiatry’s phone number?
Rolens Podiatry’s phone number is: +1 217-787-7513
What is the longitude and latitude of Rolens Podiatry?
The longitude and latitude for Rolens Podiatry is -89.6553401, 39.7867583 (view map)