About ANKLE & FOOT CENTER OF FOX VALLEY in Naperville, IllinoisThe Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley is a reputable podiatrist located at 620 River Rd #104, Naperville, IL 60563. With a focus on providing comprehensive foot and ankle care, their team of experienced podiatrists offers a wide range of services including diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of various foot and ankle conditions. Patients have praised the center for their professionalism, expertise, and compassionate care. With a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on numerous positive reviews, the Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley is a trusted choice for individuals seeking top-notch podiatric care in the Naperville area.
ANKLE & FOOT CENTER OF FOX VALLEY in Naperville, Illinois
Ratings and reviews for Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley
– 5 Star Reviews: 29
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 1
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 4
- December 2021 by Rose Marie DaciolasI first saw Dr Jagodzinski in Jan of 2023 for planter’s warts, after trying cryotherapy with no success it was determined I would need have the warts surgically extracted. I choose her as my provider based on the review of other patients before me not knowing the horror’s that would await me in the months to come. After my surgical removal I had some complications and it was like pulling teeth to get a response from the dr in regards to my concerns, I was bound so tightly I would wake up with shooting pains through out my entire leg (which I now have scars from) and when I would inquire about the pain I was having I was brushed off saying its just my body’s way of healing (mind you I was in the boots and bandages for close to 6 weeks) since the damage was already done I did not want to risk seeing a new dr while my wounds were still on the mend and I decided to continue with my follow up’s with Dr Jagodzinski. I had my last follow up with the Dr in March where it was determined I had “clear margins” and that my warts were officially gone . April 2023 rolls around (not even a full 30 days after my last follow up) and I notice what looks to be a new wart, when I reached out to the dr about my concerns and asked if their was another treatment outside of surgery that I could pursue to avoid being incapacitated all summer as well as express the toll the last treatment took on my physical and mental health I was blatantly ignored by the Dr and her staff – my calls were never returned and the several emails I sent were left unanswered. This is beyond shameful to ignore a patient that put her trust in you, allowed you to cut into them and be laid up for weeks and you cant even have the decency to respond? I wouldn’t let her lay another finger on me and I suggest anyone considering seeking her for treatment look elsewhere. Thankfully I trusted my gut and decided to seek a second opinion upon being ignored where I found out that the areas I sought treatment for with Dr Jagodzinski were definitely not clear and required further attention. I was offered a treatment called “swift” which required no surgical downtime and was 100% less invasive than the treatment I was given from Dr. Jagodzinski and the areas healed and I have been clear ever since. My new doctor was responsive, thorough and didn’t make me feel like a “test subject” while in her office unlike dr Jagodzinski who would not only take pictures of procedures with out her patients permission but would openly share details with me on patients who I saw walk out prior to my appointment. My experience in this office was mentally and physically exhausting and if I could go back in time I would avoid her at all costs, which is why I decided to take the time to write this review and share my story in hopes to save someone else from being butchered, ignored and left untreated in her care.
- December 2021 by kanchan awasthiDr. Nancy is very knowledgeable, humble and goes out of her way to understand the patient’s concerns. She is really kind and compassionate, talks through the process of care and has is really gentle with procedures. I highly recommend her.
- December 2021 by DEYCI RAMIREZI recently had foot surgery on both feet to remove two ingrown nails, causing me pain. Dr. J was fantastic. She was super helpful and explained every step of the process to me. I was a bit nervous because I was not sure what the process would look like, but she did a fantastic job at keeping me calm and ensuring that I felt comfortable with the entire procedure. Her and her staff are very welcoming and make sure that they get you in and out. I recommend Dr. J to anyone looking for a kind, caring, and extremely knowledgeable doctor. She is the best! Thank you, Dr. J and staff, for your fantastic service.
- December 2021 by Emily MallumDr. Nancy Jagodzinski is just absolutely fabulous. She listened to me very attentively when I came in describing my pain, and knew exactly what to do. She helped fix me and I couldn't be more thankful! Only one week later after my visit with her and I can walk normally again. Dr. Nancy Jagodzinski is genuinely one of the kindest people and her work is phenomenal.
- December 2021 by kristin wicksDr. J is the best! She is patient and so knowledgeable about feet. I just had foot surgery yesterday and she sent me flowers! If your feet need attention she will make them better.
Hours for Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley
| 9 AM-6 PM|
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-6 PM
9 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley
What type of business is Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley?
Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley is known as a Podiatrist, Medical clinic.
Does Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley provide service options?
Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley rated?
Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley is rated 4.5 stars by 34 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley accepts credit cards.
Where is Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley located?
Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley is located at 620 River Rd #104, Naperville, IL 60563.
What are directions to Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley from my location?
Click here for directions to Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley.
Does Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley have a website?
Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley’s website is http://www.feetfxn.com/
What’s Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley’s phone number?
Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley’s phone number is: +1 630-778-7670
What is the longitude and latitude of Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley?
The longitude and latitude for Ankle & Foot Center of Fox Valley is -88.1798163, 41.7817941 (view map)