About GELBMANN PODIATRY in Chicago, IllinoisGelbmann Podiatry is a reputable podiatrist located at 1700 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60622. With years of experience in the field, Dr. Gelbmann and his team provide comprehensive foot and ankle care to patients of all ages. Their services range from routine foot care to advanced treatments for conditions such as bunions, plantar fasciitis, and diabetic foot care. Patients have consistently praised Gelbmann Podiatry for their professionalism, expertise, and compassionate approach to patient care. With a 4.9-star rating on Google and positive reviews highlighting their excellent service and effective treatments, Gelbmann Podiatry is a trusted choice for foot and ankle care in Chicago.
GELBMANN PODIATRY in Chicago, Illinois
Ratings and reviews for Gelbmann Podiatry
– 5 Star Reviews: 39
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 1
– 1 Star Reviews: 5
- December 2021 by lexi covelliDr.Gelbmann is a wonderful person who does an amazing job! I highly recommend stopping in for foot and ankle needs!
- December 2021 by Cam BWARNING! Do not go here. It is not safe. My wife went in for a simple consultation regarding a bone spur in her toe. Dr Gelbmann pressured her to perform surgery on this first consultation, in office, without time to think about it or the customary 2nd appointment to book the actual procedure. He assured her that she’d be fine to walk home after (and she did! After surgery on her foot that left her both numb and in severe pain!) and would recover in 2 days. Needless to say, this was NOT the case. Instead, she developed a severe infection, most commonly attributed to unsanitary surgical tools, that left her with an open infected wound in her foot for 3 MONTHS! This wasn’t a minor inconvenience. Instead, it left my wife incapacitated, bedridden and in SEVERE pain for literal MONTHS. When we would go for follow ups, he was at a complete loss to help. Every consultation was HELL. He would grab her foot aggressively, had zero regard for her pain and only prescribed pain killers as a remedy. He finally agreed to 2nd surgery, at a real surgery center, which, after the procedure, did NOTHING TO HELP THE INFECTION! Due to his negligence and inability to help the infection over multiple follow ups and months of debilitating pain, we ended up getting a 2nd opinion. This 2nd opinion demanded that we go straight to the ER. We went immediately to Rush ER and spent our ENTIRE THANKSGIVING DAY AND NIGHT THERE U TIL SHE WAS FINALLY SEEN AT 4am! Thank god was finally found help at another podiatrist. This podiatrist finally helped my wife by finding BONE SHARDS STILL IN HER INFECTED WOUND FROM THE 2nd SURGERY THAT DR GELBMANN CLEARY BOT HED. Fo not go what we went through. This man will sell you on any procedure that will line his pockets. The office is not sanitary and you can hear all conversations between patients and doctors and even here surgeries being done in the waiting room. This place is NIGHTMARE FUEL! P.S. Dr GELBMANN NEVER APOLOGIZED, NEVER DID ANYTHING TO MAKE IT RIGHT OR HELP MY WIFE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. I’m happy to report that she’s finally recovered but her toe is permanently disfigured due to the 2 surgeries and MONTHS LONG INFECTION. WARNING! DO NOT GO HERE!
- December 2021 by Jocelyn NavarreteEverything about my experience was great. Front desk and medical assistant were friendly and caring. Dr. Germann was amazing! He removed a toe nail after I accidentally broke half of it off and was in a lot of pain. I didn’t feel a thing after he numb my toe. I received post op care package and instructions for a speedy recovery. Thank you Dr Germann
- December 2021 by Harry McClainI had a wonderful experience at Gelbmann podiatry. Dr. Gelbmann is an incredibly kind, thorough and knowledgeable physician. His staff was beyond accommodating and attentive to my specific medical needs. The office is very tidy and equipped with ample equipment to properly diagnose and treat various ailments, all to which Dr. Gelbmann and his staff are able to efficiently treat. I am beyond pleased with the results of my treatment here. I strongly recommend Gelbmann Podiatry.
- December 2021 by Nicole BelliniDr. Gelbmann is extremely caring and professional. He follows up after treatment to check on how a patient is doing. He has great bedside manner and is an all around down to Earth doctor. Highly recommend! Thank you Dr. Gelbmann!
Hours for Gelbmann Podiatry
| 1-6 PM|
9 AM-12 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Gelbmann Podiatry
What type of business is Gelbmann Podiatry?
Gelbmann Podiatry is known as a Podiatrist, Doctor, Foot care, Medical office, Medical clinic, Surgeon.
Does Gelbmann Podiatry provide service options?
Gelbmann Podiatry provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Gelbmann Podiatry rated?
Gelbmann Podiatry is rated 4.5 stars by 45 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Gelbmann Podiatry accepts credit cards.
Where is Gelbmann Podiatry located?
Gelbmann Podiatry is located at 1700 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60622.
What are directions to Gelbmann Podiatry from my location?
Click here for directions to Gelbmann Podiatry.
Does Gelbmann Podiatry have a website?
Gelbmann Podiatry’s website is https://www.gelbmannpodiatry.com/
What’s Gelbmann Podiatry’s phone number?
Gelbmann Podiatry’s phone number is: +1 312-880-0067
What is the longitude and latitude of Gelbmann Podiatry?
The longitude and latitude for Gelbmann Podiatry is -87.6698871, 41.8962326 (view map)