About SCOTT A. GRAVIET, DPM in Meridian, IdahoScott A. Graviet, DPM is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist located at 3399 E Louise Dr Suite 200, Meridian, ID 83642. With a passion for providing exceptional foot and ankle care, Dr. Graviet offers a wide range of services including diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle conditions, surgical procedures, and preventive care. Patients have praised his expertise, professionalism, and compassionate approach to patient care. With a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars, Dr. Graviet has received numerous positive reviews, with patients commending his thoroughness, effective treatments, and friendly demeanor. Whether it's a minor foot issue or a complex condition, Dr. Graviet is dedicated to helping patients achieve optimal foot health.
SCOTT A. GRAVIET, DPM in Meridian, Idaho
Ratings and reviews for Scott A. Graviet, DPM
– 5 Star Reviews: 46
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 1
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 0
- December 2021 by Heather KnorrDr. Graviet is very personable and kind. He explained my situation, provided options to treatment, then offered his suggestion. He gave me worst case results, best case and was very clear on what I could expect. I fully agreed with his choice and am excited for my next visit when we will proceed with fixing me.
- December 2021 by Bobbie AlbertsonDr. Graviet is awesome! He exudes professionalism and pure joy! Never has a doctor been so kind, friendly and helpful to me. I highly recommend Dr. Graviet to everyone!
- December 2021 by Roslyn GrahamDr Scott Graviet's manner is always welcoming and warm. My wait to see him was less than 5 minutes, and he was thorough, friendly and great at detailed instructions.
- December 2021 by Elizabeth KrageDr.Graviet is great . He showed me the xray of mt broken bones and thoroughly detailed instructions and what I need to do for the next 6-8 weeks. He is kind, honest, and very on time!
- December 2021 by Janice FarrellDr. Graviet and Elizabeth are one the best medical professionals I have ever had the benefit of working with. They both gave such a caring and upbeat attitude, while remaining professional and with purpose to get the best results possible for healing and good health. I feel extremely blessed to have the opportunity to work with them both. I would give 10 stars if possible.
Hours for Scott A. Graviet, DPM
| 8 AM-5 PM|
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Scott A. Graviet, DPM
What type of business is Scott A. Graviet, DPM?
Scott A. Graviet, DPM is known as a Podiatrist.
Does Scott A. Graviet, DPM provide service options?
Scott A. Graviet, DPM provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible elevator: true, Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Wheelchair accessible seating: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Scott A. Graviet, DPM rated?
Scott A. Graviet, DPM is rated 5 stars by 47 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Scott A. Graviet, DPM accepts credit cards.
Where is Scott A. Graviet, DPM located?
Scott A. Graviet, DPM is located at 3399 E Louise Dr Suite 200, Meridian, ID 83642.
What are directions to Scott A. Graviet, DPM from my location?
Click here for directions to Scott A. Graviet, DPM.
Does Scott A. Graviet, DPM have a website?
Scott A. Graviet, DPM’s website is https://www.stlukesonline.org/health-services/providers/graviet-scott
What’s Scott A. Graviet, DPM’s phone number?
Scott A. Graviet, DPM’s phone number is: +1 208-706-2663
What is the longitude and latitude of Scott A. Graviet, DPM?
The longitude and latitude for Scott A. Graviet, DPM is -116.3524848, 43.6015434 (view map)