About PODIATRY CENTER OF IDAHO in Boise, IdahoThe Podiatry Center of Idaho, located at 900 N Liberty St #306 in Boise, ID, is a trusted and highly-rated podiatry clinic. With a focus on providing comprehensive foot and ankle care, their team of experienced podiatrists offers a wide range of services including foot and ankle surgery, diabetic foot care, sports medicine, and orthotics. Patients have praised the clinic for their professionalism, expertise, and compassionate approach to patient care. With a 4.9-star rating on Google and positive reviews highlighting the clinic's friendly staff and effective treatments, the Podiatry Center of Idaho is a top choice for anyone seeking exceptional podiatric care in the Boise area.
PODIATRY CENTER OF IDAHO in Boise, Idaho
Ratings and reviews for Podiatry Center of Idaho
– 5 Star Reviews: 12
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 1
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 2
- December 2021 by Annette PalmerI saw Dr Dana Owens and she's great! She took care of my issues very efficiently. She she explained why the issue had occurred and how I can keep it from reoccurring. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. All the staff were great! I'd refer them to everyone.
- December 2021 by Caelin HansenI had a really great experience here. I got plantar warts taken out of my feet and Dr. Dana Owen was amazing. She was very up front about what will/will not work and what she recommends. She took cost into consideration and was very knowledgeable overall. I almost fainted during my appt and she was very caring/attentive through the whole situation. Highly recommend seeing her! Thank you!
- December 2021 by kurt merrittDr. Dana Owen was terrific, I had been given some bad information from a previous doctor for both my son and I. She was delightful, very very knowledgeable, took time to educate us on the issues so we understood what was happening and solutions. I feel like I've been to a lot of doctors in my life and Dr. Owen definitely is in the top tier of best experiences with healthcare. I wouldn't go anywhere else for foot care.
- December 2021 by Lori MasonDr. Dana Owen provided my fiance with excellent care for his ingrown toenail. I would highly recommend her. However, I was very dissatisfied with the lack of honesty with the receptionist. I called in to make an appointment for my fiance and I was told that they worked with Dakota Care Health Insurance without any hesitation. This was not the case after the procedure was over. My fiance was left paying a large bill that we were not expecting to pay at that time. The receptionist, Ally, humiliated my fiance by having him wait in a room until payment was made, treating him like a child. Most doctors would be able to send out a bill for payment. I had been told on the phone that we would have to pay our co-pay at the time of the procedure. Unfortunately, since I was not informed correctly to begin with and they in fact did not partner with our insurance plan we were on, we were left having to pay the whole bill up front. They tried to claim the reason for the large bill was because we had not met out deductible, which was also a lie. The reason for the large bill was because they didn't partner with our insurance. I called to follow up with her about the issue the following day and she claimed it was not her job to inform me which plan with Dakota Care was covered. She then knowingly proceeded to tell me exactly which plan is covered and which one was not. This information would have been nice to know at the time I set the appointment so I could have made the decision to choose a different provider covered by our insurance plan.
- December 2021 by Tyler JensenDr Owen saw my 12-yr old for heel pain. He had great information, great manner with my son, helped us know what to expect, was thorough and not rushed, and answered all our concerns. One of the best doctor visits we've had. Would recommend him to everyone!
Hours for Podiatry Center of Idaho
| 8 AM-4 PM|
8 AM-4 PM
8 AM-4 PM
8 AM-4 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Podiatry Center of Idaho
What type of business is Podiatry Center of Idaho?
Podiatry Center of Idaho is known as a Podiatrist, Medical clinic.
Does Podiatry Center of Idaho provide service options?
Podiatry Center of Idaho provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Podiatry Center of Idaho rated?
Podiatry Center of Idaho is rated 4.3 stars by 15 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Podiatry Center of Idaho accepts credit cards.
Where is Podiatry Center of Idaho located?
Podiatry Center of Idaho is located at 900 N Liberty St #306, Boise, ID 83704.
What are directions to Podiatry Center of Idaho from my location?
Click here for directions to Podiatry Center of Idaho.
Does Podiatry Center of Idaho have a website?
Podiatry Center of Idaho’s website is https://www.podcenter.com/
What’s Podiatry Center of Idaho’s phone number?
Podiatry Center of Idaho’s phone number is: +1 208-367-7887
What is the longitude and latitude of Podiatry Center of Idaho?
The longitude and latitude for Podiatry Center of Idaho is -116.2590497, 43.6132096 (view map)