About DANA S. OWEN, DPM in Boise, IdahoDana S. Owen, DPM is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist located at 900 N Liberty St #306, Boise, ID 83704. With a passion for providing exceptional foot and ankle care, Dr. Owen is dedicated to helping patients find relief from their podiatric issues. With a 4.5-star rating, patients have praised Dr. Owen for her professionalism, knowledge, and compassionate approach. She offers a wide range of services, including foot and ankle surgery, diabetic foot care, sports medicine, and orthotics. Whether you're dealing with a minor foot problem or a complex condition, Dr. Owen is committed to delivering personalized and effective treatment options.
DANA S. OWEN, DPM in Boise, Idaho
Ratings and reviews for Dana S. Owen, DPM
– 5 Star Reviews: 3
– 4 Star Reviews: 1
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 1
- December 2021 by Ardis MillsShe failed to help me at all after many visits.
- December 2021 by Bacon Grease is Free ButterI made an appointment because I thought I had a plantar wart. I signed off that my treatment would cost $71+ and I would have to pay my co-pay of $20. I agreed to that, thinking that I was going to have a wart removal. Dr. Owen told me it was a callus, not a wart. She grabbed a razor from a drawer and scraped it off. I didn't protest because I thought that was part of the office visit. I was charged $71 for a callus. I would never have agreed to pay that amount for something so simple that I could easily do myself. If you go to this office, make sure you question everything they do. By me signing off on treatment beforehand, I feel like they used that as way to charge me for something and they can claim I agreed to it. If I had it to do over again, I would have asked if I would be charged for scraping off a callus. Maybe Dr. Owen doesn't deal much with billing and wasn't trying to run a bill up. Just make sure you question every thing they do in this office before they touch you. I will find another podiatrist.
- December 2021 by Liz JohanseI recently saw Dr. Dana Owen for right foot pain. She carefully examined me, answered all my questions before making very reasonable recommendations. Definitely visit with her before purchasing an orthotic that may not be appropriate(s) for you!
- December 2021 by Gloria GoadeDr Dana Owen's is so thorough and knowledgeable.. She always takes all the time I need and is so patient about answering my concerns. I appreciate her knowledge and professionalism. She always makes me feel welcome and comfortable. Glad I was fortunate to have found her.
- December 2021 by Jacci MorrisonDr. Dana Owen is absolutely AMAZING!!! She is so kind and knowledgeable and really cares about her patients. I would recommend her to anyone!!
Hours for Dana S. Owen, DPM
| 8 AM-4 PM|
8 AM-4 PM
8 AM-4 PM
8 AM-4 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Dana S. Owen, DPM
What type of business is Dana S. Owen, DPM?
Dana S. Owen, DPM is known as a Podiatrist.
Does Dana S. Owen, DPM provide service options?
Dana S. Owen, DPM provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Dana S. Owen, DPM rated?
Dana S. Owen, DPM is rated 4 stars by 5 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Dana S. Owen, DPM accepts credit cards.
Where is Dana S. Owen, DPM located?
Dana S. Owen, DPM is located at 900 N Liberty St #306, Boise, ID 83704.
What are directions to Dana S. Owen, DPM from my location?
Click here for directions to Dana S. Owen, DPM.
Does Dana S. Owen, DPM have a website?
Dana S. Owen, DPM’s website is http://www.podcenter.com/
What’s Dana S. Owen, DPM’s phone number?
Dana S. Owen, DPM’s phone number is: +1 208-367-7887
What is the longitude and latitude of Dana S. Owen, DPM?
The longitude and latitude for Dana S. Owen, DPM is -116.2590497, 43.6132096 (view map)