Hen House Eatery in Minneapolis, Central Minneapolis
114 S 8th St, Minneapolis, MN 55402 (Directions)
☎️ +1 612-345-4664 (Call Now)
️ visit website
️ Price range: $ (according to Google Maps)
Hen House Eatery Reviews in Minneapolis, Central Minneapolis
– 5 Star Reviews: 3055
– 4 Star Reviews: 990
– 3 Star Reviews: 258
– 2 Star Reviews: 90
– 1 Star Reviews: 103
- December 2021 by Michelle YStreet parking is available. Place is pretty spacious with a lot of tables so I didn’t have to wait for a table. The tables are pretty tight so if you were unlucky like me got seated with a toddler next to you, you’ll feel every little pound/kick. Was greeted right away by the server and got our drinks. My mug had a crack on the top part where I would sip out of so I requested for it to be transferred to a new mug and the server did it without a question. Our order was taken and I just mentioned I was splitting my Crab-Baby Eggs Benedict and it came out already split for me without asking. It was DELICIOUS! My sister got the Hen House Omelet and it was too sweet for my taste. I took a bite and couldn’t eat anymore.
- December 2021 by Lynnea DahlgrenGreat place! Super service. My only issue was that my over medium eggs weren’t done, the whites were not cooked. Other than that, everything was really good. The Chorizo breakfast bowl was good, but the chorizo had a different flavor, not necessarily bad, just not what we’re used to. They also had a bakery case so we got carrot cake and coconut delight, to go, both of those were delicious as well!
- December 2021 by Chef Q BuggsMy first time here. I’ll definitely visit again. Went around 7am. Everyone was pleasant and the food was delicious. I love banana nut bread so went with the banana nut french toast. My friend had the pancakes. I had some chicken sausage links which were good. We had some orange juices and coffee to go. The inside was great. Bar area, outside, and inside seating. They sell their own plants and T-shirt’s as well as other things. Great establishment.
- December 2021 by Sabrina KAwesome breakfast! The food was delicious, filling, but not super greasy or heavy. The cinnamon roll is a must try! Enjoyed a few beverages as well…both good. No reservation and were seated right away.
- December 2021 by Emily BravermanGood breakfast/brunch spot! Always busy so the atmosphere is fun. Food is okay. It tastes good after a few Mimosas but in general its very under seasoned. The servers are nice… but could use some training. They were confused about everything we asked. Including ordering a beer and extra eggs ? Ordering was difficult to say the least.
⏰ Hen House Eatery Hours in Minneapolis, Central Minneapolis
About Hen House Eatery in Minneapolis, Central Minneapolis
Owner title: Hen House Eatery
Hen House Eatery features: American restaurant, Bar & grill, Breakfast restaurant, Brunch restaurant, Cafe, Lunch restaurant, Restaurant, Service options: Outdoor seating: true, Curbside pickup: true, No-contact delivery: true, Delivery: true, Takeout: true, Dine-in: true, Highlights: Fast service: true, Great coffee: true, Great dessert: true, Great tea selection: true, Popular for: Breakfast: true, Lunch: true, Dinner: true, Solo dining: true, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Wheelchair accessible seating: true, Offerings: Alcohol: true, Beer: true, Cocktails: true, Coffee: true, Comfort food: true, Happy hour drinks: true, Happy hour food: true, Hard liquor: true, Healthy options: true, Kids’ menu: true, Organic dishes: true, Quick bite: true, Small plates: true, Vegetarian options: true, Wine: true, Dining options: Breakfast: true, Brunch: true, Lunch: true, Dinner: true, Catering: true, Dessert: true, Seating: true, Amenities: Bar onsite: true, Good for kids: true, High chairs: true, Atmosphere: Casual: true, Cozy: true, Crowd: Groups: true, Tourists: true, Planning: Lunch reservations recommended: true, Accepts reservations: true, Usually a wait: true, Payments: Debit cards: true, Credit cards: true
Description: Sprawling cafe offering classic, locally sourced breakfast & lunch, plus happy hour tapas & wine.
Area / Region: Minneapolis, Central Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402
Longitude / Latitude: -93.2706235, 44.9750527 (Location)