About VILLAGE PODIATRY in Dunwoody, GeorgiaVillage Podiatry is a trusted podiatrist located at 1711 Mt Vernon Rd #2, Dunwoody, GA 30338. With a strong reputation for providing exceptional foot and ankle care, they offer a wide range of services including diabetic foot care, sports injuries, ingrown toenails, and more. Patients appreciate the friendly and knowledgeable staff who prioritize their comfort and well-being. With a 4.5-star rating on Google, Village Podiatry has received numerous positive reviews. Patients praise the expertise of the podiatrists, the efficiency of the office, and the effectiveness of the treatments. If you're in need of foot and ankle care in Dunwoody, Village Podiatry is a top choice.
VILLAGE PODIATRY in Dunwoody, Georgia
Ratings and reviews for Village Podiatry
– 5 Star Reviews: 44
– 4 Star Reviews: 2
– 3 Star Reviews: 1
– 2 Star Reviews: 1
– 1 Star Reviews: 7
- December 2021 by Christine FosterThey were able to get me in quickly and were very helpful!
- December 2021 by Danny RossI received excellent care from Dr. Dontamsetti. I had “Corns” on the ball of my feet. After she completed my care, my feet were pain free. I would recommend her for anyone needing foot care.
- December 2021 by Elizabeth EllisDoctor was very competent, but the office made me pay nearly $300 for something that I discovered later was covered by my ins plan. I even asked the office to check on this first, and they refused. Now I will have to dispute the charge with them.
- December 2021 by Ashley GarlandThe Front desk guy (didn’t get his name) was friendly and he seemed to be my kind of people! He put in all my information and even though there were complications with my insurance (not his fault) he made my wait time minimal! My assistant DJ was sweet, clear and guided me through what I needed to do efficiently. Dr. Dontasmetti gave me clear and concise directions on what I need to do to help with my issue. I’m going back 2 weeks for a check up and I’ll be excited bc I really like the staff and doctor!
- December 2021 by Lisa CurtisI have to downgrade my rating since my first review. I went today - in the cold rain - with my ailing mother-in-law who walks with great difficulty with a cane, only to find the office dark and the door locked! And this is the second time this has happened to us and we have only been a patient since July! They sent me both an email and a text to confirm the appointment because they sure didn’t want to be inconvenienced by my not showing up! But no notice from them and when I called the reservation staff were unaware they were not in the office. Very very unhappy.
Hours for Village Podiatry
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-4 PM
8 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Village Podiatry
What type of business is Village Podiatry?
Village Podiatry is known as a Podiatrist.
Does Village Podiatry provide service options?
Village Podiatry provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Village Podiatry rated?
Village Podiatry is rated 4.4 stars by 55 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Village Podiatry accepts credit cards.
Where is Village Podiatry located?
Village Podiatry is located at 1711 Mt Vernon Rd #2, Dunwoody, GA 30338.
What are directions to Village Podiatry from my location?
Click here for directions to Village Podiatry.
Does Village Podiatry have a website?
Village Podiatry’s website is https://www.villagepodiatrycenters.com/location/village-podiatry-at-dunwoody/
What’s Village Podiatry’s phone number?
Village Podiatry’s phone number is: +1 770-394-7312
What is the longitude and latitude of Village Podiatry?
The longitude and latitude for Village Podiatry is -84.3304845, 33.9467134 (view map)