About ANKLE & FOOT CENTERS OF AMERICA in Decatur, GeorgiaAnkle & Foot Centers of America is a reputable podiatrist located at 215 Clairemont Ave, Decatur, GA 30030. With a focus on providing comprehensive foot and ankle care, their team of experienced podiatrists offers a wide range of services including diagnosis, treatment, and surgery for various foot and ankle conditions. Patients have praised the clinic for their professionalism, expertise, and compassionate care. With a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on numerous positive reviews, Ankle & Foot Centers of America is a trusted choice for individuals seeking top-notch podiatric care in the Decatur area.
ANKLE & FOOT CENTERS OF AMERICA in Decatur, Georgia
Ratings and reviews for Ankle & Foot Centers of America
– 5 Star Reviews: 32
– 4 Star Reviews: 2
– 3 Star Reviews: 2
– 2 Star Reviews: 1
– 1 Star Reviews: 8
- December 2021 by Lisa MathisDr Powell is a very caring,very thorough physician. So much respect for him. His nurse and staff are always so kind and helpful.
- December 2021 by Tiffany KennedyUPDATE: Today, 6/30/23, I returned for a follow-up and experienced the worst service as well as an attempt to overcharge for services. I believe in paying for service rendered, however between Dr. Wilder inflating the visit and the office staff speaking and carrying on in an unprofessional manner, responding to my questioning with “take it up with your insurance”, I am taken aback. I asked simply what is the copay going towards and why is it an additional $217 dollars for a follow-up visit that discussed a test result? I should have walked right out when the receptionist began our interaction with “let’s get that copay taken care of” with no eye contact. Back to the inflation of services…I phoned my insurance company in the midst of the back and forth of me not accepting that we discussed more than to two “chronic illness” calling for the visit being “extensive”; a code was mentioned that would bill this service. Dr. Wilder and I spoke of two conditions, treatment for 1; and they tried to say 3 or more, so I gave the code for 2 or more conditions to the insurance provider on the phone in real-time as the back forth was happening. By the way, I asked if the receptionist could hold on with my hand raised for a moment while I give the person from my insurance the code and she then said I put my hand in her face. Now she inflated the interaction. I told her that it was not my intention to offend her in that way. Continuing with the information from my insurance provider, the code that they said would cost me an additional $217, the insurance relayed that it is covered under the copay and no additional payment should be required. However, they continued to ignore this from my insurance provider and it concluded with they will bill my insurance and I will be responsible for all of it. I continued the conversation with my insurance provider after leaving and she explained that it does not matter how many diagnoses we discuss, an office visit falls under a $45 copay for my plan. It was very unpleasant and dishonest. Just code me and bill me for honest work. Don’t try to pay all of your bills with one office visit. Dr. Wilder provided thorough and informed care. He was patient and kind.
- December 2021 by Susanne LynchI have had 5 surgeries on my foot in 5 years after a heel fracture. Dr. Powell performed 2 of the surgeries and is by far THE best physician I have ever encountered. Not only is he very knowledgeable and a gifted surgeon, he actually cares about his patients. After each surgery he responded to me even after hours whenever I needed him. The follow up care I have received has been exceptional. He didn't just treat the immediate problem by performing surgery, but continues to find solutions and exercises to help me make progress in my recovery. His staff, especially his nurse, make me feel welcome and cared for, like visiting a friend. I cannot recommend Dr. Powell highly enough!
- December 2021 by Stephanie PohlEveryone in the office is lovely. The made my visit extremely pleasant. I will say when I walked in that I was not very impressed with the look of the office. For some reason I just want doctors offices and hospitals to always look extremely clean. Maybe because it is having to do with my health. This offline looks somewhat run down, and when my X-rays were being taken the thing that is supposed to go over you to protect you from the X-ray she told me it was broken and didn’t even give it to me to use. That being said everyone was especially lovely. Dr. Wilder is extremely kind and knowledgeable. I would definitely go back, but initially I did have an uneasy feeling about it.
- December 2021 by Kay BeckDr wilder is excellent-pleasant, encouraging, professional. I highly recommend. The office staff is welcoming and optimistic.
Hours for Ankle & Foot Centers of America
| 9 AM-5 PM|
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Ankle & Foot Centers of America
What type of business is Ankle & Foot Centers of America?
Ankle & Foot Centers of America is known as a Podiatrist, Doctor, Foot care, Surgeon.
Does Ankle & Foot Centers of America provide service options?
Ankle & Foot Centers of America provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible elevator: true, Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Wheelchair accessible seating: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Ankle & Foot Centers of America rated?
Ankle & Foot Centers of America is rated 4.1 stars by 45 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Ankle & Foot Centers of America accepts credit cards.
Where is Ankle & Foot Centers of America located?
Ankle & Foot Centers of America is located at 215 Clairemont Ave, Decatur, GA 30030.
What are directions to Ankle & Foot Centers of America from my location?
Click here for directions to Ankle & Foot Centers of America.
Does Ankle & Foot Centers of America have a website?
Ankle & Foot Centers of America’s website is https://ankleandfootcenters.com/decatur-podiatrists/
What’s Ankle & Foot Centers of America’s phone number?
Ankle & Foot Centers of America’s phone number is: +1 404-508-4026
What is the longitude and latitude of Ankle & Foot Centers of America?
The longitude and latitude for Ankle & Foot Centers of America is -84.2961607, 33.7781932 (view map)