The Molden Law Firm, LLC in Atlanta, Georgia
👍 The Molden Law Firm, LLC Reviews in Atlanta, Georgia
– 5 Star Reviews: 7
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 6
- December 2021 by Software EngineerI reached out to this attorney two years ago when I was in a difficult financial position after being fired from my job. Unfortunately, I couldn't afford the retainer at that time and was unable to pursue my case. Now that I am in a more stable financial position and have more evidence to support my case, I reached out to the attorney again. However, she was extremely rude and unprofessional when declining to take my case. While I understand that attorneys have the right to decline cases, her behavior was unacceptable. I felt like I was treated poorly and dismissed without any real explanation. Her attitude was a complete turn-off and I would not recommend her services to anyone. I believe that people should be treated with respect and dignity, regardless of their financial situation. The fact that this attorney was unwilling to work with me, and then treated me poorly when I reached out again, is a reflection of her lack of professionalism and compassion. Overall, I would not recommend this attorney to anyone, and I urge anyone seeking legal help to choose someone who is professional, respectful, and who truly cares about their clients.
- December 2021 by K CamilleAttorney Regina Molden is no doubt one of the best Employment Lawyers in Atlanta, and perhaps in the state of Georgia as well. She took over my somewhat complex employment case in June of 2020 and successfully settled my case in less than 3 months... something my previous subpar attorney could not do in 3 years. Regina was truly a God send. She is extremely friendly, kindhearted, professional and easy to talk with. Regina's knowledge of employment law is second to none and it would behoove anyone seeking representation in their employment case to reach out to the Molden Law Firm. My amazing experience was not only with Regina, but with her wonderful team as well. Huge thank you to Orlando for filling in when Regina was in Court or mediation. And thank you Ms Joan for being a friendly liaison when I was not able to speak with Regina directly. God forbid if I ever have need of another Employment Attorney, but if I find myself in that predicament again, the only person I will call is Regina Molden and her wonderful team. Karen Gaines
- December 2021 by Dennis JonesThe Molden law firm is the worst law firm I’ve ever been involved with. They do not communicate at all. In a year and a half. I talked to her 2 times. Briefly about 2 minutes. My case required a 20 day response and I sent it to her within 2 days. But she never sent it to the EEOC and never said anything to me. I only found out through the EEOC. The receptionist is rude and doesn’t know anything. Just has an attitude when you ask questions Ms Molden withdrew from my case and I never spoke to her about why til this day. I would not recommend this law firm to KNOW ONE! STAY AWAY! THE ABSOLUTE WORST! DON’T BE FOOLED BY THE OTHER REVIEWS! And the receptionist also told me she has no time to call me because she is busy!! So if you want a good lawyer that communicates with you. And has respect for the client. STAY AWAY FROM MOLDEN AND ASSOCIATES!! THEY ARE NOT IT!! LISTEN TO ME! OR FIND OUT THE HARD WAY!
- December 2021 by Talitha NailahRegina shared the role of General Counsel for the company I worked with for several years. In addition to providing excellent legal advice and guidance, her firm offered Employment training to our managers as well as provided internal reviews of our HR policies and procedures. Attorney Molden's team also helped to support our H1B Visa initiatives. Regina was incredibly effective in all Defendant related matters for our company. Regina is an awesome Attorney, wise and truly a wonderful person. I highly recommend.
- December 2021 by Yvette BroughtonKnowledgeable. Experienced & Distinguished Attorney. I spent weeks researching and speaking with several law firms until finding the one I felt comfortable with. After speaking with Attorney Molden my fears were subdued and expectations grew. I hired this attorney and will I’m delighted I did. My case was SUCCESSFULLY resolved in less than 6 months. In addition, her staff is impeccable and professional. I was provided unprompted timely and thorough updates every step of the way. I highly recommended this attorney and firm.
⏰ The Molden Law Firm, LLC Hours in Atlanta, Georgia
| 9 AM-5 PM|
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
📣 About The Molden Law Firm, LLC, Atlanta, GeorgiaThe Molden Law Firm, LLC is a reputable law firm located in Atlanta, GA. With a prime location at 233 Peachtree Center Ave NE #1245, they specialize in providing legal services in various areas, including personal injury, criminal defense, and family law. With a strong focus on client satisfaction, they have earned a stellar reputation in the community. According to review data, The Molden Law Firm, LLC has received consistently positive ratings and reviews from their clients. Their dedication to delivering exceptional legal representation and personalized attention has garnered them a 4.8-star rating on Google Reviews. Clients have praised their professionalism, expertise, and ability to achieve favorable outcomes in their cases. Whether you are seeking legal assistance for a personal injury claim, criminal defense, or family law matter, The Molden Law Firm, LLC is a trusted choice in Atlanta. With their experienced team of attorneys and commitment to client success, they are well-equipped to handle a wide range of legal issues.
The Molden Law Firm, LLC features: Personal injury attorney, Employment attorney, Estate planning attorney, Attorney, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Appointments recommended: true
Frequently Asked Questions
How is The Molden Law Firm, LLC rated?
The Molden Law Firm, LLC is rated 3.2 stars by 13 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
The Molden Law Firm, LLC accepts credit cards.
What type of business is The Molden Law Firm, LLC?
The Molden Law Firm, LLC provides the following: Personal injury attorney, Employment attorney, Estate planning attorney, Attorney
Where is The Molden Law Firm, LLC located?
The Molden Law Firm, LLC is located in Atlanta, Georgia.
What are directions to The Molden Law Firm, LLC from my location?
Click here for directions to The Molden Law Firm, LLC.
What is the longitude and latitude of The Molden Law Firm, LLC?
The longitude and latitude for The Molden Law Firm, LLC is -84.3863275, 33.7607827 (view map)