Sono Bello Atlanta
1150 Hammond Dr NE building e suite 500, Atlanta, GA 30328 (Directions)
☎️ +1 678-456-3095 (Call Now)
️ visit website
Sono Bello Atlanta Reviews in Atlanta
– 5 Star Reviews: 358
– 4 Star Reviews: 18
– 3 Star Reviews: 5
– 2 Star Reviews: 4
– 1 Star Reviews: 32
- December 2021 by Roselande DomondMy experience at Sono Bello has been great. The staff are supportive and understanding. Front staff (Wes) is always a joy and pleasant person to see and talk to. My only dislike is the wait, you’re usually waiting over 30 minutes past your scheduled time to be called to the back. Either than that, it’s been great.
- December 2021 by Tina AgyemangMy experience at Sono Bello was amazing, very professional people. They were very patient with me, my blood pressure was extremely high and they made me comfortable to get it right for the surgery. Liz Creazzola the patient consultant is an extremely nice person, she will always fine a way for you to leave happy??. Thank you Sono Bello.
- December 2021 by brandi morganFrom the initial consultation to the procedure itself, everyone made me feel comfortable and secure. The location is clean and in a nice area. My Surgeon (Dr.V) is amazing at what she does! My nurse (Brandi) was amazing as well as the staff! I give everything 5 stars.
- December 2021 by Takara DudleyHere is my review: After doing lots of research on liposuction surgery, I decided on Sono Bello Atlanta, with the expectation of getting the best for my investment. While the surgery itself was bearable, my concerns mostly revolves around the aftercare. I believe Sono Bello has dropped the ball. Upon my 1 week post op I was informed that the garment I was provided was too big for me, I was told this was an issue that happened often for women of color. It was not providing the proper support and compression I needed for after my surgery. This made sense as the pain I experienced the first week was quite intense. The second garment provided was still in my opinion too big for my torso, yet it was too tight for my thighs. This resulted in my having to spend additional funds (several hundred dollars) trying to find a garment that meets my physical needs, which I have been unsuccessful. This is something I believe should have been the responsibility of Sono Bello, to ensure the proper garments are provided. I was also not shown the before and after pictures to ensure the areas I paid for were successfully treated (that’s still up for debate, I’m not sure if one of the areas was actually touched). During my appointment, I also inquired about the lymphatic drainage massages (which I was told was included at consultation)… I was informed that they were not available until after 3 months. This is shocking considering the importance of lymphatic draining for rapid and proper healing. Again, I had to spend additional funds to seek lymphatic massages outside of the Sono Bello company. All in all, I am disappointed at the level of care provided post operation. I invested a lot of money for this procedure and I do not believe Sono Bello is interested in protecting the patients investment or making sure that each patient gets the proper post op care, but only securing its bottom line. I insist that Sono Bello (Atlanta) rectify these concerns and that they consider reevaluating post op care for their current and future patients.
- December 2021 by Courtney LewisDr. Betuzzi is wonderful. She’s super sweet, knowledgeable, and has great bedside manner. She did a fabulous job! The nurses were all great too. Only thing could have been better is the wait time to be called back other than that no complaints.
⏰ Sono Bello Atlanta Hours in Atlanta
| 9 AM-6 PM|
9 AM-6 PM
9 AM-6 PM
9 AM-6 PM
9 AM-6 PM
About Sono Bello Atlanta
Owner title: Sono Bello Atlanta
Sono Bello Atlanta features: Plastic surgery clinic, Medical Center, Medical group, Surgical center, Weight loss service, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true
Area / Region: Atlanta, Georgia 30328
Longitude / Latitude: -84.3493559, 33.9198603 (Location)