The Swan Center for Plastic Surgery
4165 Old Milton Pkwy Suite 200 East, Alpharetta, GA 30005 (Directions)
☎️ +1 770-667-0904 (Call Now)
️ visit website
The Swan Center for Plastic Surgery Reviews in Alpharetta
– 5 Star Reviews: 150
– 4 Star Reviews: 1
– 3 Star Reviews: 1
– 2 Star Reviews: 3
– 1 Star Reviews: 21
- December 2021 by Candace King1000/1000 RECOMMEND. What an amazing place. Dr. Cat and her team were great. Dr. Cat met with me and went over the best options for me and I booked that day. She was not my first consultation but I felt so confident in her I knew this was THE place. Fast forward 3 months it’s surgery day. During pre op each member of the surgical team came to my room and introduced themselves. I felt calm and in good hands. Post op had minimal pain just soreness. Dr. Cat personally called me that night to check on how I was feeling. Post op has been great and the result is even better than expected. Do yourself a favor, ladies. ?I highly recommend for The Swan Center!
- December 2021 by Victoria ReeceI had breast augmentation in April. Dr. Bauer and his team were wonderful! Dr. Bauer did an amazing job and I could not be any happier with my results! He exceeded my expectations! I highly highly recommend!
- December 2021 by Abi HarlowThe Swan Center is my go to place when I feel like I need a refresh!! My dysport always comes out perfectly and my lip filler looks so natural. The entire staff is very professional and kind to their patients as well. Highly recommend!
- December 2021 by Hannah KlineI had breast augmentation surgery in Feb 2022 with Dr.Bauer. The entire swan center team made me feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire process. Dr. Bauer listened to my concerns, made recommendations and delivered outstanding results. I would highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking to have this procedure done.
- December 2021 by Rachel FranzI had Mom Makeover surgery in November of 2019. I could not be happier with my results. I have referred many people to the Swan Center because of my immense confidence in the patient care, surgical expertise, and the phenomenal results. I feel beautiful and natural and my confidence in my physical appearance has completely been restored following surgery. The recovery was easy to manage and I felt very supported by my surgeon (Dr. Cat) and the nursing staff before, during, and after the procedure. Additionally, I am in the medical field, so I find myself discerning when it comes to medical care. I cannot say enough great things about the practice, and in my opinion, when doing research on plastic surgery options: look no further than the Swan Center. Thank you To Dr Cat and her team!
⏰ The Swan Center for Plastic Surgery Hours in Alpharetta
| 8 AM-5 PM|
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
About The Swan Center for Plastic Surgery
Owner title: The Swan Center for Plastic Surgery
The Swan Center for Plastic Surgery features: Plastic surgeon, Cosmetic surgeon, Facial spa, Medical clinic, Medical spa, Plastic surgery clinic, Skin care clinic, Spa, Surgeon, Service options: Language assistance: Spanish, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Wheelchair accessible seating: true, Amenities: Gender-neutral restroom: true, Restroom: true, Crowd: LGBTQ+ friendly: true, Transgender safespace: true, Planning: Appointment required: true, Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true, Referral required: false, Other: LGBTQ+ friendly: true
Area / Region: Alpharetta, Georgia 30005
Longitude / Latitude: -84.2384391, 34.0590274 (Location)