Ybor City Tap House in Tampa, Florida
Ybor City Tap House Reviews in Tampa, Florida
– 5 Star Reviews: 414
– 4 Star Reviews: 184
– 3 Star Reviews: 73
– 2 Star Reviews: 22
– 1 Star Reviews: 35
- December 2021 by Lisa WheelerNicole Has always made us feel like we are valued and important. Her customer service is awesome. The food is good and the drinks are good too.
- December 2021 by Sheehan Merritt$12 for what seems to be an 1/8th pound burger. Almost sent back to the kitchen cuz I didn't order off the kids menu. I'd suggest management put burger size or buy smaller buns and taper customer expectations. 1 extra star because it was a good burger.
- December 2021 by Jane CliftBurgers were pretty good but the vegetarian options were downright insulting to my sister. Impossible Tacos and they put no seasoning at all on the impossible crumble making for a super bland disappointment.
- December 2021 by Brendon MillerGreat place with a awesome variety. Had the Cigar City Apple Pie Cider and the Mrs. had “The Local”. Don’t miss on the Chicken nachos…not your ordinary bar nachos…. They were very good. The beef taco not so much.
- December 2021 by Robert NardiReally neat place. Lots of TV's for sports open store front with bar like seating so you can see all the weirdness Ybor has to offer. I love Ybor for it's diverse cultures. The food was good bar food, fast, simple and filling. Just the right amount to hit the spot. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable on the menu items. Had the Buffalo chicken at bread, Brussel sprouts and chicken wings. Amazing wings, pizza and the sprouts were cooked just right.
⏰ Ybor City Tap House Hours in Tampa, Florida
| 4-10 PM|
12 PM-12 AM
12 PM-12 AM
12 PM-12 AM
12 PM-2 AM
11 AM-2 AM
11 AM-10 PM
About Ybor City Tap House, Tampa, Florida
Owner title: Ybor City Tap House
Ybor City Tap House features: Bar, Brewpub, Gastropub, Live music venue, Night club, Service options: Outdoor seating: true, Delivery: true, Takeout: true, Dine-in: true, Highlights: Fast service: true, Great beer selection: true, Great cocktails: true, Live music: true, Live performances: true, Sports: true, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Wheelchair accessible seating: true, Offerings: Alcohol: true, Beer: true, Cocktails: true, Food: true, Food at bar: true, Happy hour drinks: true, Happy hour food: true, Hard liquor: true, Wine: true, Dining options: Seating: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Wi-Fi: true, Atmosphere: Casual: true, Crowd: Groups: true, LGBTQ+ friendly: true, Tourists: true, Payments: Debit cards: true, NFC mobile payments: true, Credit cards: true, Other: LGBTQ+ friendly: true
Description: Festive pub with a patio offering myriad beer options, wine & TVs tuned to sports plus live music.
Area / Region: Tampa, Florida
Longitude / Latitude: -82.4413659, 27.960592 (Location)