Mid Florida Dermatology & Plastic Surgery
100 W Gore St #602, Orlando, FL 32806 (Directions)
☎️ +1 407-299-7333 (Call Now)
️ visit website
⏰ Mid Florida Dermatology & Plastic Surgery hours in Orlando
| 8 AM-5 PM|
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-12 PM
About Mid Florida Dermatology & Plastic Surgery
Mid Florida Dermatology & Plastic Surgery is a medical practice located in Orlando, FL. They specialize in a range of skin care and cosmetic services, including laser treatments, body sculpting, Botox injections, dermal fillers and more. Their experienced team of board-certified dermatologists offer personalized care to patients of all ages. With cutting-edge technology and the latest treatment options available, Mid Florida Dermatology & Plastic Surgery strives to provide exceptional results for each patient.
Mid Florida Dermatology & Plastic Surgery provides: Plastic surgeon, Doctor, Laser hair removal service, Medical clinic, Skin care clinic, Podiatrist, Service options: Has online care: true, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true
Mid Florida Dermatology & Plastic Surgery reviews in Orlando
– 5 Star Reviews: 17
– 4 Star Reviews: 3
– 3 Star Reviews: 2
– 2 Star Reviews: 3
– 1 Star Reviews: 12
- December 2021 by Daughter of the Highest KingDr. Savage is a excellent doctor he really cares about his patients and there skin , I had multiple skin cancers he removed each one perfectly . His nurse Brittany is the nicest kindest caring nurse I have ever had. The front desk ladies are always very nice and helpful . Thank you Dr. Savage and Brittany and staff for everything you do .
- December 2021 by Kathy JohnsonExcellent service. Everyone was very kind. I was treated with so much kindness. No long wait and happy to share findings with me . I'd highly recommend Dr. Kneisley with anyone having issues.
- December 2021 by Mayra JimenezMy experience there was not good. I went in for a simple skin issue and was charged $120 co-pay. Then they went ahead and billed my insurance for $134 and told them I hadn't paid a co-pay. When I emailed them about it, I got no response. My insurance is really good so this was insane. I had to spend 45 minutes on the phone with my insurance so I could fix the issue. They seem more of a plastic surgery office disguised as also doing dermatology.
- December 2021 by Ramiro AusuaI have been going here for almost a year I have had psoriasis for 10 years was covered head to toe finally came to see a doctor was put on injections everything was great but the problem is trying to get a pre authorization for medication I need I’m just a patient after I tell them they need to do a pre authorization they never do it I’m tired of having to call back and forth just to get my medication I don’t think that it’s fair that express scripts says it’s my responsibility to do it my self that I have to contact them honestly tired of it I been on the medication and I think something needs to be done because I should be on a year pre authorization because I’m on 4 doses every year of Skyrizi really disappointing that I have to be the middle man to two companies to get them to sign over for each other something needs to be done it’s not just myself it’s six other individuals that have the same problem that i have this is why after 10 years it took so long to trust a dermatologist
- December 2021 by kezia herbertThe staff and doctor was helpful and kind. However my issue is that my 2 yr old has a scalp growth and they needed a sample, and they did not numb her up first. I was so busy trying to calm her down that I didn’t notice till I got home how much they dug into the growth, leaving it raw and bloody, and I could only imagine the pain she was going through while they did it. I should’ve said something in the moment cuz I know better but I was more focused on consoling her. That totally affected my experience in a negative way because this is a toddler, it leads me to believe they do not cater to children appropriately.
Area / Region: Orlando, Florida 32806