Dr. Orlando J. Cicilioni Jr, MD
2501 N Orange Ave suite 209, Orlando, FL 32804 (Directions)
☎️ +1 407-681-3223 (Call Now)
️ visit website
⏰ Dr. Orlando J. Cicilioni Jr, MD hours in Orlando
| 9 AM-5 PM|
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
About Dr. Orlando J. Cicilioni Jr, MD
Dr. Orlando J. Cicilioni Jr, MD is a physician located in Orlando, FL. He specializes in Family Medicine and has been practicing for over 30 years. He is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and is affiliated with Florida Hospital East Orlando. Dr. Cicilioni provides comprehensive care to patients of all ages and strives to provide quality, individualized care with a holistic approach. He offers a wide range of services such as physical exams, preventive care, chronic disease management, and sports medicine.
Dr. Orlando J. Cicilioni Jr, MD provides: Cosmetic surgeon, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true
Dr. Orlando J. Cicilioni Jr, MD reviews in Orlando
– 5 Star Reviews: 7
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 10
- December 2021 by Hope TundisThis physician SAVED my sons life in 2000. He was extremely caring & compassionate. My son had to learn how to walk again after being hospitalized for 3 weeks & multiple surgeries. He was the best plastic surgeon. I was shocked that he abruptly kicked my son out of his practice. I’m not sure what happened that got him so angry but I was devastated. I gave him permission to use my sons injury & outcome in his biography. AFTER ALL HE SAVED MY SONS LIFE. I can’t give him less than 5 stars as he was fantastic at what he did.
- December 2021 by Donna CormierTerrible. He did my reconstructive surgery for breast cancer, in Orlando. Had several issues with the surgery and the office. They made a f/u appt for me for tomorrow and I called to confirm as I haven’t heard from them and was advised he packed it up , moved to Sarasota and has left me in the dust. No calls , no notification he just up and left me with no follow up dr. , NOTHING. Wouldn’t recommend him to anyone !
- December 2021 by Dani FazekasAbsolutely horrible ,unprofessional botched surgery and no follow up! My mother went in for double mastectomy with dr. Kemp in Orlando. Dr cicilioni was chosen , by dr. Kemp, to perform the reconstruction surgery . The end result was horrific like something you would see out of a horror movie or a third world Street surgery. My mother is 80 years old and everyday has to look at what he has done to her in the last few months. He has since closed his business in Orlando and has moved to Sarasota to probably do the same botched surgeries on other innocent cancer patients. Dr. Kemp should totally be responsible for who she recommends for these major surgeries and life-changing decisions she should be held responsible as well.
- December 2021 by Debbie GarciaDr. Cicilioni performed my bilateral mastectomy in October of 2017 and reconstructive surgery in January 2018. Approximately two months after surgery my right implant flipped making my right breast flat. Dr. Cicilioni explained this happened because the pocket where the implant sits was too large and he recommended surgery to tighten the pocket so this would not keep happening. I agreed to have surgery in May which I felt was still too soon after having 2 major surgeries all within an 8 month period but there was no other option. After having the surgery to close the pocket I was sure I would not experience this again…. WRONG… I am once again in the same situation… here I am now… just two months later my implant has flipped again. I did nothing to cause this… no exercise, heavy lifting etc. even if I had I should have been ok since the post-op care is to wait 6 weeks before lifting etc. which I had not done anyway so I don’t understand what happened. The purpose of this review is to share this… as a patient of Dr. Cicilioni I would expect for him to continue to be concerned as my Surgeon. Dr. Cicilioni is closing his Orlando office and moving to Sarasota I recently learned of this and agreed to follow him to Sarasota which he too was aware of. Well on Sunday, July 24th I called his after-hours number 4 times and 2 text messages 4 hours later his wife calls me in and is extremely rude as if my problem was nothing… she even said the pain I was feeling down my arm and chest must be from my heart and I need to have that checked? WHATTT???? I explained it just started when the implant flipped and the implant is obviously sitting on a nerve causing the pain. Dr. Cicilioni then took the phone and basically dismissed me by saying I need to see Dr. Sosa (the Dr. that is taking on his patience should they decide not to follow him to Sarasota) because he can not drive two hours for an emergency. WHAT??? Are we not even going to discuss my situation? How did this happen again? I am not asking for you to do anything other than talk to me… please… just help me understand what just happened? It’s been less than 90 days postop and I was still under his care. I’ve had 4 surgeries with this Dr. and he can’t even give me 2 minutes of his time to talk? I even reminded him that I am still his post-op patient and am in need his care. He was cold and said he can not help me… appointment with Dr. Sosa at 10:45am on Monday. Needless to say…. I did not expect such poor care. This is so wrong in so many ways….
- December 2021 by Angel DuggerDoctor C is very informative, he doesn't give you flup. He gives you the facts and the information you need to make an informed decision. His work is impeccable, I had a double mosecatomy and reconstruction completed by him. Due to stage 3 breast cancer. I would recommend him to anyone, informing them that he will not fluff the truth! Only factual & honest, up front with recommendation and the different possibilities. I prefer this in a surgeon and respected it. His work stands for it's self.
Area / Region: Orlando, Florida 32804