Dr. Michael M. Gutierrez, MD
100 W Gore St, Orlando, FL 32806 (Directions)
☎️ +1 407-299-7333 (Call Now)
️ visit website
⏰ Dr. Michael M. Gutierrez, MD hours in Orlando
About Dr. Michael M. Gutierrez, MD
Dr. Michael M. Gutierrez, MD is a board certified neurologist in Orlando, FL. He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of neurological conditions such as stroke, Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, migraine headaches, and more. He has over 25 years of experience in his field and provides compassionate care to each of his patients. Dr. Gutierrez is also affiliated with various hospitals in the area including Orlando Regional Medical Center and Florida Hospital East Orlando.
Dr. Michael M. Gutierrez, MD provides: Dermatologist, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true
Dr. Michael M. Gutierrez, MD reviews in Orlando
– 5 Star Reviews: 8
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 2
– 1 Star Reviews: 19
- December 2021 by Deborah BerryI’ve been going to this physician for over 12 years and it is no longer about the care or the patient but how many people he can get through the door. I do not feel like my skin is being examined because there is no way he can look at me in less than 1 minute which is the time he sets aside to see you. He has become disappointing.
- December 2021 by Robert WilhiteWent to mid Florida Dermotology today for skin ca to be removed. I understand that I had to remain there for sometime but during the waiting process I was forgotten two times just laying around on a treatment chair. I’ve been there before and had never had that experience and was totally disappointed with the whole process. I personally would not recommend them but due to my insurance I’m screwed.
- December 2021 by Janeth RodriguezWent to see him few days ago for som rashes which were getting better . He was extremely rude doctor made fun of my insurance stating it’s like Medicare & get biopsy for no reason as it wouldn’t cost me anything. Did not even check me for 2 min . He seemed really incompetent doctor. I will not recommend him to anyone. I believe if you see any good reviews they might be his staff or friends & family.
- December 2021 by S. CSTAY AWAY FROM AMPARO GUTIERREZ. Amparo does not deserve the title of doctor. She was narcissistic, arrogant, demeaning and uneducated. She told me everything was in my head and caused by extreme anxiety. She never looked at my files. I live with chronic genetic conditions and have multiple specialists who oversee my care. I am blessed to have doctors who believed in me, listened to me and became part of my health care team. Amparo is not one of those doctors. She did not even get inside the room before she started with sarcastic remarks ending with everything was in my head and I was not diagnosed with anything but anxiety. She left by throwing a piece of paper at her checkout staff member while making reference to my referral. I did not deserve the treatment she gave to me, but even more so, her staff did not deserve the treatment she gave to them. I had the ability to tell Amparo her behavior was disheartening to say the least and I was ending my appointment with her. I had the ability to walk out and go home. Her staff does not have that ability and their lives depend on their paychecks. I made sure to let her staff know they were all amazing. The staff at both the Gore office and the Osceola office were top notch. You couldn't ask for a better clerical staff. My heart breaks for them because they are stuck with Amparo on a daily basis. I called both Orlando Health's Corporate office and Cigna while still sitting in the parking lot. I filed an ethics complaint on Amparo with both companies. I will be disputing my 50 dollar copay with my bank. I pray Orlando Health looks at the online reviews of Amparo and puts her through additional training in regards to how she treats her patients. Anyone can get a degree but not everyone can be a great doctor. NO PATIENT SHOULD EVER BE TREATED THIS WAY. Amparo had two choices, one to be a good doctor and one to be a narcissistic, arrogant and demeaning doctor. Amparo chose to be the latter. My review does not stand alone. Please read all the reviews on Amparo and remember our experiences if you decide to schedule an appointment with her. I highly advise against making her part of your medical team.There are too many good doctors out there to choose ones like Amparo.
- December 2021 by Kerri ColangeloI have no idea why there are negative reviews for him. I was so scared to come here but had a completely opposite experience than most people. I was actually a half hour late to my appointment and they were super nice and understanding about it. I was in the waiting room for no longer than five minutes when they called me back. The assistant was super sweet. Within only three minutes the doctor came in. He smiled, introduced himself. He was very quick but yet thorough. You could tell he knows what he’s doing. He is not going to waste your time with Smalltalk. I liked him very much. He does not order things that you do not need. Please do not believe what people are saying about him. He kind of reminds me of a New Yorker if you know what I mean. No BS just the truth.
Area / Region: Orlando, Florida 32806