Wawa in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
👍 Wawa Reviews in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
– 5 Star Reviews: 15
– 4 Star Reviews: 1
– 3 Star Reviews: 3
– 2 Star Reviews: 2
– 1 Star Reviews: 16
- December 2021 by Roger DouglasLove having a Wawa closer to home and have eaten there several times. However, they have a serious problem keeping their air station operational (serious issue in this area and not just Wawa). I've stopped in many times since this store opened and have never found the unit functioning. In the beginning they had a cover to make it easy to see that it's Out Of Order, but lately they haven't been doing that (maybe it was stolen). I've tried talking to staff/management and been told it's the local "competition" that charges for air. Funny thing is even the other units are having issues (five out of six units fail).
- December 2021 by Rusty CoxWorkers there are nice enough... But took a long time to get a breakfast bagel that was inedible. The bagel was so hard I couldn't even bite into it. Maybe because it was frozen and then was microwaved? It was like chewing on leather. Even the microwaved cheese was hard and gross. The toppings and thin strip of egg was so tiny. Not worth the $6.09 (pictured) and the $6.69 for the other tiny sandwich. Never Again. Definitely DID NOT Look like the picture LOL... Dunkin Donuts IS SO MUCH BETTER!
- December 2021 by Stephanie ByerExtremely slow service. I've been here numerous times... all food/drinks take 15 minutes even when there are maybe 6 customers in the entire store. The orders are often wrong in some way... vanilla milkshake when I order chocolate, paid extra for a topping I never got, etc. I don't always have 10-20 more mins to wait for it to be fixed though. Otherwise nice staff, clean, well lit parking lot. Love being able to self-checkout.
- December 2021 by Dale BurgdoffI am from NJ where Wawa is my favorite place for subs. I have to say I am very displeased with my purchase today. To begin with they were out of tomatoes, I ordered an Italian sub with provolone cheese. I got the sub no cheese on it, The sub was not toasted.
- December 2021 by Jocelyn FloresMy husband ordered and it took a long time. Then all for them to give me bacon instead of sausage. You can see the receipt. This is really disappointing. Not happy at all.
⏰ Wawa Hours in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
| 6 AM-11 PM|
6 AM-11 PM
6 AM-11 PM
6 AM-11 PM
6 AM-11 PM
6 AM-11 PM
6 AM-11 PM
📣 About Wawa, Fort Lauderdale, FloridaWawa, located at 2 W Sunrise Blvd in Fort Lauderdale, FL, is a popular convenience store and gas station that offers a wide range of products and services to its customers. With a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on customer reviews, Wawa is known for its exceptional customer service, clean and well-maintained facilities, and high-quality products. At Wawa, customers can find a variety of items to meet their needs. From freshly brewed coffee and made-to-order sandwiches to snacks, beverages, and household essentials, Wawa has it all. The store is well-stocked with a wide selection of products, ensuring that customers can find what they are looking for easily and conveniently. One of the standout features of Wawa is its food service. Customers can customize their sandwiches, wraps, and salads with a variety of toppings and condiments, ensuring that they get exactly what they want. The food is made fresh to order, guaranteeing its quality and taste. Many customers rave about the delicious food options available at Wawa, making it a go-to spot for a quick and satisfying meal. In addition to its products, Wawa also offers a range of services to its customers. These include fueling up at the gas station, using the ATM, and accessing free Wi-Fi. The store is open 24 hours a day, providing convenience to customers who may need to make a purchase or fill up their tanks at any time. Overall, Wawa at 2 W Sunrise Blvd in Fort Lauderdale, FL is a highly-rated and well-regarded convenience store and gas station. With its exceptional customer service, wide range of products, and convenient services, it is no wonder that Wawa has become a favorite among locals and visitors alike.
Wawa features: Coffee shop, Breakfast restaurant, Cafe, Candy store, Convenience store, Fast food restaurant, Gas station, Hoagie restaurant, Sandwich shop, Tobacco shop, Service options : Curbside pickup : true, Delivery : true, In-store pickup : true, In-store shopping : true , Accessibility : Wheelchair accessible entrance : true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot : true , Amenities : Restroom : true , Planning : Quick visit : true , Payments : Debit cards : true, NFC mobile payments : true, SNAP/EBT : true, Credit cards : true
Description: Convenience store chain known for sandwiches & coffee. Many offer fuel & are open 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wawa
How is Wawa rated?
Wawa is rated 2.9 stars by 37 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Wawa accepts credit cards.
What type of business is Wawa?
Wawa provides the following: Coffee shop, Breakfast restaurant, Cafe, Candy store, Convenience store, Fast food restaurant, Gas station, Hoagie restaurant, Sandwich shop, Tobacco shop
Where is Wawa located?
Wawa is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
What are directions to Wawa from my location?
Click here for directions to Wawa.
What is the longitude and latitude of Wawa?
The longitude and latitude for Wawa is -80.144634, 26.1365441 (view map)