Kennesaw, GA DUI Lawyers
Top DUI Lawyers in Kennesaw, Georgia.Kennesaw, Georgia is home to the Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park and Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History. Which are enjoyed by both visitors and residents alike, and just west of I-75 for an easy getaway. Below is a list of Top DUI lawyers in Kennesaw, Ga. If you find yourself in need of a top rated DUI lawyer in Kennesaw, we recommend reaching out to one of the attorneys below.
DUI Lawyers in Kennesaw, Ga.
Have you or someone you know ever been arrested for a DUI/DWI in Kennesaw, Georgia?
Every year according to Statistic Brain.com about over a million and a half people find themselves either arrested, convicted or both for some incident involving driving under the influence or driving while impaired in Kennesaw, GA. This actually works out to one arrests per every 80 drivers.
People who find themselves in this type of situation are strongly urged to contact some legal representation and consult an experienced Top DUI lawyer in Kennesaw Georgia.
For quite some time Georgia lawmakers have made it their mission to have the state categorize drinking and driving as a criminal offense. A vast number of Kennesaw DUI Attorneys put their best foot forward and use their extensive knowledge to fight their client’s DUI cases at the Municipal Court of Kennesaw. They tirelessly work to have the dui charges dismissed, dropped or reduced and work on any other legal issues that their clients may be facing such as a possible personal injury. Unfortunately this is a far too common occurrence. When someone is arrested for dui they also may be facing charges of personal injury to the other driver or even worse, manslaughter. In any event the individual might also need a law firm to handle this type of legal issues who will in turn give some sound legal advice. Sometimes a Kennesaw Criminal Defense Attorney feel they have a better chance of moving the trial to a different venue like Cobb County as a way to a better possible outcome. So they make a motion to their case heard at the Cobb County State Court.
Where to find lawyers serving in Kennesaw, Georgia?
Incorporated on September 21,1887 the city of Kennesaw, just under an hour drive from metro Atlanta and only 28 miles from the Atlanta Falcons new home the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, is home to a number of dui lawyers who may offer free consultations in cases involving not only drunk driving, driving while impaired but even domestic violence incidents.
The city which currently has a population of 29,783 according to the 2010 census continues to increase residents from all cultures with over half the population, 58.9% white, 22.3% back, 10.8% hispanic or latino, 5.3% Asian, .4% Native American, .02% Pacific Islander, 4.7% from other Race and 3.0% non-Hispanic mixed of two or more races.
Regardless of origin the one thing that doesn’t discriminate are DUI/DWI offenses. Many people who are facing such charges search the web for countless hours in hopes of finding the perfect DUI/DWI Lawyers. They venture into such websites like chamberofcommerce.com, mediation.com, cobbchamber.org, skaffe.com, cylex-usa.com, feld.com, cannylink.com, avvo.com, and even venture into other cities like Sandy Springs, GA. However sometimes there is just too much information to sort through so it is always keen to make a list of what qualifies.
Which is the right Kennesaw, GA DUI Defense Attorney to hire?
There are a number of factors an individual facing a DUI/DWI conviction should consider when hiring a top Kennesaw Georgia Lawyer.
- How familiar is the attorney with driving under the influence laws not only in Kennesaw but in the state of Georgia?
- How many years of experience does this Lawyer have in dealing with DUI and criminal law proceedings? Note: If your potential attorney has less than five years then take into consideration the number of DUI/DWI cases he/she has been involved in. Just because they don’t have a decade of experience doesn’t mean they aren’t equipped to handle you case.
- Is this attorney strictly devoted in driving under the influence or driving while impaired cases? Or does he/she also tackle other cases like divorce, criminal cases etc…. It may not be a bad thing to hire a lawyer with a vast array of practices under their belt, but keep in mind that sometimes working with a lawyer who is dedicated to one specific practice might be the most beneficial for you.
- Relationship with the prosecution. Not all lawyers have a great rapport with the Cobb County District Attorney or Assistant District Attorney but it is always ideal to hire a DUI attorney that has a great relationship with the prosecutor.
- A common deciding factor for most are the fees associated with Kennesaw DUI Lawyers. Attorney fees vary from firm to firm. One thing to think about is the DUI Lawyers success rate in having DUI/DWI charges dismissed or dropped and your driving privileges whether reinstated immediately or getting a minimal suspension period. This is one important thing to consider if money is an issue. Depending on your financial situation, you can also opt have a public defender appointed to your case. Public defenders can help get you the outcome you wanted but with the amount of heavy caseloads he/she manages it is wise to hire a top dui attorney in Kennesaw, GA.
Something to consider:
A vast array of law offices offer a free consultation where thy will review your case and give you some options before committing to any attorney. First always do some research and if you are somewhat strapped for cash google free consultation attorneys or visit websites like Bippermedia.com/Kennesaw DUI Lawyers , or FindDUIAttorney.com
Why retain an Kennesaw Georgia Criminal Defense Attorney after a conviction?
Your DUI/DWI doesn’t magically disappear after the judge and /or jury deliver the final verdict, that is unless your case was dismissed or the charges were dropped. After the final judgement had been logged a person dealing with the DUI conviction has every right to appeal the verdict. With all the legal jargon or all the paperwork and steps needed to have your case heard by the court of appeals it is not only smart but also the right thing to do to have a top rated DUI Kennesaw lawyer on your side.
These expert attorneys will provide all the heavy lifting and guide you to the process and clear up any misinformation you may have been given.
DUI/DWI Appeal Process in Georgia
Chapter 375-5-2.33 of the suspension/revocation and appeal procedures states that after determining that a Tester or Examiner’s certification should be suspended, revoked, or cancelled the department will notify the the individual by certified mail or return receipt requested. Such notice shall be deemed received seven days after mailing.
The notification will have a list of requirements that needs to be completed by a specific date in order for the appeal to be deemed valid:
- The individual will have 15 days to request a hearing from the date if notice received. Note: All requests must be hand written and delivered to the department within the specified period.
- If not such written document is received within the allotted time then the individual waives his/her right to the appeal process. Also the suspension, revocation, or cancellation will be effective after the last day of the 15 day period.
- If written notice is received within the 15 days then the department will schedule a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge. All procedures will follow Ga. Admin. Comp. Ch. 375-3-3-.04.
- The person waiting for his/her appeal to be heard may continue the driver’s license testing pending issuance of a final decision by the Administrative Law Judge.