Speed Up / Make Faster: Dell Dimension 2350 Series
Frustrated with your slow, sluggish Dell Dimension 2350 Series computer? Need to find a way to make your Dimension 2350 faster, more efficient, and more secure? Then it’s time you upgrades your computer by adding more RAM. Adding RAM is the only true way to increasing your computer speed, making all of your programs, internet browsing, and other web functions exponentially faster.
Dell Dimension 2350 Series
Memory Type: DDR PC2700, DDR PC3200, DDR (non-ECC)
Maximum Memory: 1GB
Each memory slot can hold DDR PC2700, DDR PC3200 with a maximum of 512MB per slot.
This means your Dell Dimension 2350 Series PC maxes out a 1GB of RAM.
Again, RAM is the hardware that directly impacts the speed of your computer. Most computers are manufactured at approximately 50% of their maximum speed (RAM) capacity. That’s why in most cases, making your computer faster is as simply as increasing the RAM in your computer.
Buy memory upgrade (RAM) for your Dell Dimension 2350 Series PC
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.1 x 1.2 inches ; 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B0000721Z0
- Item model number: 103370
- Average Customer Review:4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (24 customer reviews)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 7, 2004