About CT PODIATRY & FOOT SURGERY in Storrs, ConnecticutCT Podiatry & Foot Surgery is a reputable podiatrist located at 34 Professional Park Rd, Storrs, CT 06268. With a focus on providing comprehensive foot care, they offer a wide range of services including foot and ankle surgery, diabetic foot care, sports medicine, and orthotics. The team of experienced podiatrists at CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery is dedicated to delivering personalized and effective treatments to their patients. With a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, they have received positive reviews for their professionalism, expertise, and compassionate care. Patients appreciate their thorough evaluations, clear explanations, and successful outcomes.
CT PODIATRY & FOOT SURGERY in Storrs, Connecticut
Ratings and reviews for CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery
– 5 Star Reviews: 6
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 1
– 1 Star Reviews: 4
- December 2021 by Matt ComeauDr Levine was absolutely amazing with my 7 year old! The assistant/receptionist (Jessica) was great as well! They talked to my daughter like a person, and helped her through a nerve racking procedure. The ONLY “issue” was we did call at one point, and got someone other than Jessica. She was a pleasant person, but did seem “confused” at times. But regardless, I’d recommend (and will be going back if needed) for any podiatrists needs. Well worth the one “iffy” phone call! ????
- December 2021 by Jessica Stephens1st time going to the new location. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. After all this time I never feel like a number.
- December 2021 by Mary VertefeuilleGreat doctor, unprofessional and rude staff. Wouldn’t give me a prescription refill after I had been asking for three weeks. Problem got worse, and then they tried to tell me I was required to come in and get a procedure done before I could refill. Not what I was told by the doctor. When trying to cancel an appointment, I was told I needed 24 hours in advance notice. I was not told that on the phone and the receptionist on the other end was very rude and sassy. I don’t care. I don’t feel bad for not needing their services. EDIT: 1.5 years AFTER the fact: The fact that the commenter is arguing with me on Google and even thinks they remember what happened is beyond me. Perfect example to my original review posted over a year ago. Find something better to argue about. Also, I don’t even live in CT anymore.
- December 2021 by Redtime 4This is an excellent doctor. Dr Levine was so helpful and took the time to show compassion and made my five-year-old son have a lot better experience than we expected. He helped with my son’s foot condition and he’s all better now. I’m writing this because my son was disappointed that we don’t have a reason to go back and see his new favorite doctor here
- December 2021 by Katie BanguraThe office staff are rude and argumentative. They don't return phone calls in a timely manner if at all and trying to get an appointment is a hassle as well. They also insisted on charging me $50 even though my card showed my copay was only $35 in case my insurance company charged more and then they wanted to credit my account the $15 they overcharged me instead of reimbursing me. Dr. Levine seemed like a great doctor but unfortunately it is not worth the hassle so I will be finding a new provider.
Hours for CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-4 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery
What type of business is CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery?
CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery is known as a Podiatrist, Medical clinic.
Does CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery provide service options?
CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery rated?
CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery is rated 3.3 stars by 11 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery accepts credit cards.
Where is CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery located?
CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery is located at 34 Professional Park Rd, Storrs, CT 06268.
What are directions to CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery from my location?
Click here for directions to CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery.
Does CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery have a website?
CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery’s website is https://www.ctfeet.com/
What’s CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery’s phone number?
CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery’s phone number is: +1 860-872-3668
What is the longitude and latitude of CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery?
The longitude and latitude for CT Podiatry & Foot Surgery is -72.273806, 41.8260225 (view map)