About THOMAS W. DONOHUE, DPM in Plantsville, ConnecticutThomas W. Donohue, DPM is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist located at 15 Cornerstone Ct, Plantsville, CT 06479. With years of practice, Dr. Donohue specializes in diagnosing and treating various foot and ankle conditions. He is known for his compassionate approach and dedication to providing the highest quality of care to his patients. Dr. Donohue has received excellent ratings and reviews from his patients, who praise his expertise, professionalism, and ability to effectively address their concerns. His commitment to patient satisfaction and his comprehensive treatment plans make him a trusted choice for anyone seeking podiatric care in the Plantsville area.
THOMAS W. DONOHUE, DPM in Plantsville, Connecticut
Ratings and reviews for Thomas W. Donohue, DPM
– 5 Star Reviews: 5
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 4
- December 2021 by DOMINIKANothing against the doctor. He did a great job however staff- middle age lady at the desk- can’t find words to describe. Rude, mean and absolutely horrible attitude. Please consider retirement. You can’t treat people in that manner. Both- personally and over the phone. Shame on you.
- December 2021 by Joanna NowakGood podiatrist. But his desc person/receptionist is so mean- my advice- please avoid this place. Go where people are happy to see you and treat you with respect and kindness.
- December 2021 by John JacobThis hack says 6 visits for a root canal. Every source says two three max. On our second visits he says 6 visits a month after the first visit. Maybe a terrible dentist needs 6 visits i guess. Who has time for that garbage. A month spent in pain just to get that information. Hack dentist.
- December 2021 by mayra alemanDr Donahue is excellent and caring doctor. My issue was with his staff in particular his secretary. I called to see if I could see the doctor because I can't put any weight on my foot and the pain is unbearable ?. The secretary proceeded to tell me you know you missed an appointment in May, I told her that I honestly forgot and apologized. So I asked her if the Dr could see me sometime this week. She was so rude and said No my earliest appointment will be in September 7. I said I can't wait that long the pain is horrible. Her response was Well thats what I have. I told her I can wait sorry. And she proceeded to hang the phone. Wow! Who does that. Rude and uncaring. Love the Doctor hate the staff. Will never go there again. Horrible Experience
- December 2021 by Miranda MarshallI had 2 deep ingrown toenails. I’ve seen some horror videos on YouTube so I was really nervous. First his staff was amazing! So friendly and we talked the entire time. Then dr. Donohue came in and not only explained in full detail what he was about to do, but he talked me through the entire session. Yes the numbing part is never fun but he was very gentle but made sure you felt no pain! I highly recommend him and his staff!! Thank you guys!
Hours for Thomas W. Donohue, DPM
Frequently Asked Questions about Thomas W. Donohue, DPM
What type of business is Thomas W. Donohue, DPM?
Thomas W. Donohue, DPM is known as a Podiatrist.
Does Thomas W. Donohue, DPM provide service options?
Thomas W. Donohue, DPM provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Thomas W. Donohue, DPM rated?
Thomas W. Donohue, DPM is rated 3.2 stars by 9 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Thomas W. Donohue, DPM accepts credit cards.
Where is Thomas W. Donohue, DPM located?
Thomas W. Donohue, DPM is located at 15 Cornerstone Ct, Plantsville, CT 06479.
What are directions to Thomas W. Donohue, DPM from my location?
Click here for directions to Thomas W. Donohue, DPM.
What’s Thomas W. Donohue, DPM’s phone number?
Thomas W. Donohue, DPM’s phone number is: +1 860-276-8140
What is the longitude and latitude of Thomas W. Donohue, DPM?
The longitude and latitude for Thomas W. Donohue, DPM is -72.8882395, 41.5880973 (view map)