About ERIC SILVERSTEIN, DPM in Hartford, ConnecticutEric Silverstein, DPM is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist located at 85 Seymour St #409, Hartford, CT 06106. With a passion for providing exceptional foot and ankle care, Dr. Silverstein is dedicated to helping his patients achieve optimal foot health. He offers a wide range of services, including foot and ankle surgery, diabetic foot care, sports medicine, and orthotics. Patients appreciate his compassionate and personalized approach, as well as his commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in podiatry. With a 4.8-star rating and positive reviews praising his expertise and professionalism, Dr. Silverstein is a trusted choice for all foot and ankle needs.
ERIC SILVERSTEIN, DPM in Hartford, Connecticut
Ratings and reviews for Eric Silverstein, DPM
– 5 Star Reviews: 8
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 0
- December 2021 by Linda BachGreat Doctor!!!
- December 2021 by Jennifer TraksI highly recommend Dr. Eric Silverstein. He is incredibly knowledgeable and has been very helpful with ongoing foot issues. Dr. Silverstein comes highly recommended and has a very busy practice, however he never makes you feel rushed and explains things thoroughly and completely in order to come up with an individualized treatment plan. He makes you feel extremely valued as a patient and thoughtfully answers every question you may have. His staff are also all wonderful and cannot be more helpful. Lastly, he exhibits a wonderful sense of humor, compassion and understanding that make him a pleasure to work with.
- December 2021 by TARA KIRBYDr. Silverstein is a great physician! I have multiple foot and ankle problems that he treats me for. He always takes the time to listen to how I am feeling before making suggestions for further care. He is also very responsive to any questions that I may contact him for between appointments. I highly recommend him.
- December 2021 by Robert FennI've had many problems with my feet over the years and have had appointments with many Podiatrists and always ended up going back to Dr. Silverstein. His knowledge in foot care is phenomenall. I decided to go to some Groups closer to home and found it would ve been way better for me to travel the 55 miles to Hartford for his care. I highly recommend him for Podiatrist and foot surgery. He may save you further complications.
- December 2021 by Stephanie DannerI'm on my second surgery for the same toe (Hallux Ridgdious) because scar tissue built up and put me back at the beginning. Scar tissue is now gone. Swelling not so he's sending me to a physical therapist. He is an exceptional doctor and he will be working on my other foot as soon as this one heals due it having the same problem. I'm 37 years old. Not supposed to have this problem at my age but apparently I do. Also he takes the time to talk to you unlike many doctors. Sometimes it backs things up a bit but I'm totally willing to wait longer to get the best care.
Hours for Eric Silverstein, DPM
Frequently Asked Questions about Eric Silverstein, DPM
What type of business is Eric Silverstein, DPM?
Eric Silverstein, DPM is known as a Podiatrist.
Does Eric Silverstein, DPM provide service options?
Eric Silverstein, DPM provides the following Service options: Has online care: true, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Eric Silverstein, DPM rated?
Eric Silverstein, DPM is rated 5 stars by 8 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Eric Silverstein, DPM accepts credit cards.
Where is Eric Silverstein, DPM located?
Eric Silverstein, DPM is located at 85 Seymour St #409, Hartford, CT 06106.
What are directions to Eric Silverstein, DPM from my location?
Click here for directions to Eric Silverstein, DPM.
Does Eric Silverstein, DPM have a website?
Eric Silverstein, DPM’s website is https://hartfordhealthcaremedicalgroup.org/EricSilverstein
What’s Eric Silverstein, DPM’s phone number?
Eric Silverstein, DPM’s phone number is: +1 860-547-0616
What is the longitude and latitude of Eric Silverstein, DPM?
The longitude and latitude for Eric Silverstein, DPM is -72.6816703, 41.7545087 (view map)