About ERIC LUI, DPM in Hartford, ConnecticutEric Lui, DPM is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist located at 85 Seymour St, Hartford, CT 06106. With a passion for helping patients with foot and ankle conditions, Dr. Lui provides comprehensive and personalized care to individuals of all ages. His expertise includes the diagnosis and treatment of various foot ailments, such as bunions, hammertoes, plantar fasciitis, and sports injuries. Patients consistently praise Dr. Lui for his professionalism, knowledge, and compassionate approach. With a 4.8 out of 5-star rating, he is highly regarded for his excellent bedside manner and ability to effectively communicate treatment options. Whether you need routine foot care or specialized treatment, Dr. Eric Lui is a trusted podiatrist in Hartford, CT.
ERIC LUI, DPM in Hartford, Connecticut
Ratings and reviews for Eric Lui, DPM
– 5 Star Reviews: 5
– 4 Star Reviews: 1
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 2
- December 2021 by Francesca PelcDr. Lou was very brief with me maybe he was in a rush to go somewhere and kept telling me come back in a month or two
- December 2021 by David GellerOffice is responsive to issues.
- December 2021 by Kelly HarperMy 11 year old has ingrown toe nails and has a couple visits with Dr Lui. He is not only a very competent physician but he has exceptional bedside manor - especially with children. I am always impressed by his professionalism and patience.
- December 2021 by Jennifer RiveraDr. Lui is knowledgeable, and the first appointment with him went smoothly when I was in his office on May 1st. He referred me to a neurologist the same day making a referral in the system and letting me know that neurology would be in touch with me within the following days. Neurology called only 2 to 3 days later and scheduled the appointment according to the referral. Weeks later the appointment was rescheduled by neurology due to a change in the doctor’s schedule, and I was in their office around the 21st of the month. Unfortunately there was a costly mistake made in the referral which neurology informed me about, which Dr. Lui and or his office refused to acknowledge and apologize for. This mistake lead to a delay in care and necessary tests. Mistakes happen however the lack of empathy and response to this mistake at the time, exhibits the quality of care received. No one is perfect, and if what you are looking for is a perfect doctor, with a perfect record it’s of my opinion that you stop looking because they are just as much human as any of us. However, more trust is placed in a patient doctor relationship where the doctor handles unfortunate situations correctly and with empathy, rather than trying to deny their own faults in the care or treatment they provided.
- December 2021 by Kenneth ToceHe save my left foot from being amputated and has made my feet feel a lot better I can walk better than I did before
Hours for Eric Lui, DPM
Frequently Asked Questions about Eric Lui, DPM
What type of business is Eric Lui, DPM?
Eric Lui, DPM is known as a Podiatrist.
Does Eric Lui, DPM provide service options?
Eric Lui, DPM provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Eric Lui, DPM rated?
Eric Lui, DPM is rated 3.9 stars by 8 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Eric Lui, DPM accepts credit cards.
Where is Eric Lui, DPM located?
Eric Lui, DPM is located at 85 Seymour St, Hartford, CT 06106.
What are directions to Eric Lui, DPM from my location?
Click here for directions to Eric Lui, DPM.
What’s Eric Lui, DPM’s phone number?
Eric Lui, DPM’s phone number is: +1 860-547-0616
What is the longitude and latitude of Eric Lui, DPM?
The longitude and latitude for Eric Lui, DPM is -72.6812432, 41.7545043 (view map)