About HARTFORD PODIATRY GROUP in Hartford, ConnecticutHartford Podiatry Group is a trusted podiatrist located at 999 Asylum Ave Suite 111, Hartford, CT 06105. With a team of highly skilled and experienced podiatrists, they provide comprehensive foot and ankle care to patients of all ages. From routine check-ups to advanced treatments, they offer personalized care to address a wide range of foot and ankle conditions. Patients have praised the practice for their professionalism, expertise, and compassionate approach. With a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars, Hartford Podiatry Group is highly recommended for anyone seeking top-notch podiatric care in the Hartford area.
HARTFORD PODIATRY GROUP in Hartford, Connecticut
Ratings and reviews for Hartford Podiatry Group
– 5 Star Reviews: 7
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 3
- December 2021 by P JI've been going to Dr. Rutstein for over 25 years and he is an excellent foot Dr. and so are his assistants. They all treat me with such respect. I dont know why he got only 3.7 stars. He has moved to a bigger office and always been nice to me.
- December 2021 by Philip JI spent 3 hours in the waiting room and they said they forgot about me. When I finally got in, they botched me up big time, and I'm suffering for life from it now.
- December 2021 by Marlisa SmithThank you, Dr. Kosofsky for relieving me of my foot pain. I'm so happy I found this group. The doctors are top notch, the office staff is kind and professional, and the location is perfect for me.
- December 2021 by Yvonne FrancisThis office charges way too much for an office visit while the normal charges are taken care of by insurance. This is just a way for them to make money for basic services. I would not recommend and am not returning! Staff in business office is also very rude
- December 2021 by A DThe appointment was mediocre. Staff and doctor are nice but I spent much of my appointment just waiting around, out of the total 1 he 15 mins there, I think I spent a total of 15 mins with the doctor. No real solutions other than what I have been doing and looked up myself. Kind of felt like a let down and a waste of my time. People are nice though.
Hours for Hartford Podiatry Group
| 9 AM-5 PM|
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Hartford Podiatry Group
What type of business is Hartford Podiatry Group?
Hartford Podiatry Group is known as a Podiatrist, Medical clinic.
Does Hartford Podiatry Group provide service options?
Hartford Podiatry Group provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible elevator: true, Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Hartford Podiatry Group rated?
Hartford Podiatry Group is rated 3.8 stars by 10 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Hartford Podiatry Group accepts credit cards.
Where is Hartford Podiatry Group located?
Hartford Podiatry Group is located at 999 Asylum Ave Suite 111, Hartford, CT 06105.
What are directions to Hartford Podiatry Group from my location?
Click here for directions to Hartford Podiatry Group.
Does Hartford Podiatry Group have a website?
Hartford Podiatry Group’s website is https://www.hartfordpodiatrygroup.com/
What’s Hartford Podiatry Group’s phone number?
Hartford Podiatry Group’s phone number is: +1 860-523-8026
What is the longitude and latitude of Hartford Podiatry Group?
The longitude and latitude for Hartford Podiatry Group is -72.6978818, 41.7711053 (view map)