About MATTHEW H. PADEN, DPM, FACFAS in Wheat Ridge, ColoradoMatthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist located at 7615 W 38th Ave b101, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033. With a passion for providing exceptional foot and ankle care, Dr. Paden is dedicated to helping his patients achieve optimal foot health. He is a board-certified podiatrist and a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (FACFAS), ensuring that he stays up-to-date with the latest advancements in his field. Patients have praised Dr. Paden for his professionalism, expertise, and compassionate approach to care. With his expertise and commitment to patient satisfaction, Dr. Paden is a trusted choice for all foot and ankle concerns.
MATTHEW H. PADEN, DPM, FACFAS in Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Ratings and reviews for Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS
– 5 Star Reviews: 148
– 4 Star Reviews: 6
– 3 Star Reviews: 1
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 1
- December 2021 by Louisa RomeroO my gosh, explained EVERYTHING! Before and after and what to expect. He is so kind and helped me get through the procedure. His M.A. helped me breathe through it. Her injections were perfect. Shes a true pro at what she does. If anybody had the issues that I went on with I would certainly send them to that imparticular team. Thank You so much!
- December 2021 by Ryan ThorpeDr. Paden is a straight shooter and clearly communicates information if you ask the right questions. However, I felt he was always in a hurry to get in and out of the room. As a result I felt I had to rapid fire questions to get the information I needed before he left the room. Additionally, always ask before you walk out of that office with any sort of medical item like a walking boot. I was charged $300 for a boot that I could have gotten for $70 at the Walmart down the street. There is zero transparency around how much they are going to charge you.
- December 2021 by Heather MaloneDr. Paden came highly recommended by my PCP and I can see why. He is pleasant, professional and effective, as was everyone I encountered at RMFAC. If you need their services don't hesitate. Get you mobility and your life back.
- December 2021 by Brittany MichaelI recently saw Dr. Paden for an injured nail from running and skiing. I was able to book an appointment quickly and the forms were easy to fill out online, saving me time in the waiting room. Dr. Paden was incredibly knowledgeable and had a great bedside manner. He explained the healing timeline clearly and gave me ample time to ask questions. I appreciated how he made me feel comfortable during the exam and left the office with no pain. Overall, I highly recommend Dr. Paden for anyone in need of a podiatrist.
- December 2021 by Michael MihalcinThe medical front office is Professional, Polite and Courteous. I was seen at the time arranged. Medical Assistant was efficient, friendly and listened to my description of the issue. Dr. Paden's examination was thorough and his bedside manner friendly. Options were provided with the benefits and downsides. I was and am extremely pleased with entire proactive approach and solutions given. Professional, Thorough Friendly and Efficient. Exactly the type of medical office I would recommend. I give Dr. Paden and his staff the Highest rating and highly recommend this practice.
Hours for Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS
| 8 AM-5 PM|
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS
What type of business is Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS?
Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS is known as a Podiatrist, Sports medicine physician, Surgeon.
Does Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS provide service options?
Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS rated?
Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS is rated 4.9 stars by 156 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS accepts credit cards.
Where is Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS located?
Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS is located at 7615 W 38th Ave b101, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033.
What are directions to Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS from my location?
Click here for directions to Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS.
Does Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS have a website?
Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS’s website is https://www.rockymountainfootandanklecenter.com/provider/matthew-h-paden-dpm-facfas?utm_source=Local
What’s Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS’s phone number?
Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS’s phone number is: +1 303-536-7613
What is the longitude and latitude of Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS?
The longitude and latitude for Matthew H. Paden, DPM, FACFAS is -105.082867, 39.7698245 (view map)