About LAUREN MOLCHAN, DPM in Denver, ColoradoDr. Lauren Molchan, DPM is a highly skilled and compassionate podiatrist located at 950 E Harvard Ave # 300, Denver, CO 80210. With years of experience in the field, Dr. Molchan is dedicated to providing exceptional foot and ankle care to her patients. She offers a wide range of services, including diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle conditions, surgical interventions, and preventive care. Patients appreciate her thoroughness, professionalism, and ability to explain complex medical concepts in a clear and understandable manner. With a 4.8-star rating and positive reviews, Dr. Molchan is highly regarded by her patients for her expertise and compassionate approach to podiatry.
LAUREN MOLCHAN, DPM in Denver, Colorado
Ratings and reviews for Lauren Molchan, DPM
– 5 Star Reviews: 6
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 1
- December 2021 by Jessica MartinMy experience with Dr.Molchan was first class. She was attentive and educated me on my diagnosis and treatment options. She worked with me to determine the best next steps for my individual condition. I will definitely see her again if ever needed in the future!
- December 2021 by Brynn FabianDr.Molchan is extremely kind and listened to all of the challenges I was facing. She is incredibly knowledgeable and skilled surgeon. She is dedicated to her patients success and recovery. Thank you for your incredible service and professionalism. I look forward to working with you again!
- December 2021 by David LeshI have never met a more capable, smart, and caring doctor in my life. I came to Dr. Molchan with some chronic foot issues that have been plaguing me for decades. She reviewed my records, came up with a surgical plan, and set a date for surgery. She removed old hardware, cleaned stuff up, and now I am walking/running pain free like I used to. Thank you SO much Dr. Molchan!!
- December 2021 by Fawne SteigerwaldI recently saw Dr. Lauren Molchan because of my shoes not feeling right and causing strange pressure to my toe. It turns out that I had some issues with an ingrown toe nail that I was unware of. She completed the procedure right then and there and it was painless. It was a simple in office procedure. I am so thankful that she was able to fit me into her schedule quickly and take care of my needs. The recovery was easy. I highly recommend Dr. Molchan. The staff was also very delightful and I cannot wait to return to have custom insoles made!!!
- December 2021 by Cleytus BakerThis has been a emotional disaster!! I have needed surgery on my ankle for 2 months now dues to a stability issue that has caused a lot of damage to my ankle and has made it impossible to due simple day to day tasks I have been scheduled for surgery twice now cancelled both times the day before surgery and the day of surgery due to once the hospital not having everything in line and the next dr molchan not having her stuff in line which has resulted in me loosing 2 weeks of work as of now but now another months worth of work waiting to probably not have the surgery again at this point I feel I am being milked out of my insurance deductible and am getting nothing but the run around I would not recommend going here for anything unless you are looking to get any anxiety or depression that you did not know was a issue brought back into your life.
Hours for Lauren Molchan, DPM
| 8 AM-4:30 PM|
8 AM-4:30 AM
8 AM-4:30 PM
8 AM-4:30 PM
8 AM-3:30 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Lauren Molchan, DPM
What type of business is Lauren Molchan, DPM?
Lauren Molchan, DPM is known as a Podiatrist.
Does Lauren Molchan, DPM provide service options?
Lauren Molchan, DPM provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Lauren Molchan, DPM rated?
Lauren Molchan, DPM is rated 4.4 stars by 7 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Lauren Molchan, DPM accepts credit cards.
Where is Lauren Molchan, DPM located?
Lauren Molchan, DPM is located at 950 E Harvard Ave # 300, Denver, CO 80210.
What are directions to Lauren Molchan, DPM from my location?
Click here for directions to Lauren Molchan, DPM.
Does Lauren Molchan, DPM have a website?
Lauren Molchan, DPM’s website is http://coloradofootcare.com/
What’s Lauren Molchan, DPM’s phone number?
Lauren Molchan, DPM’s phone number is: +1 303-722-6864
What is the longitude and latitude of Lauren Molchan, DPM?
The longitude and latitude for Lauren Molchan, DPM is -104.9763573, 39.6704515 (view map)