About ALAN NG, DPM in Denver, ColoradoAlan Ng, DPM is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist located at 8101 E Lowry Blvd Ste 230, Denver, CO 80230. With a passion for helping patients achieve optimal foot health, Dr. Ng offers a wide range of services including foot and ankle surgery, diabetic foot care, sports medicine, and orthotics. Patients consistently praise Dr. Ng for his professionalism, expertise, and compassionate care. With a 4.9 out of 5-star rating, he is highly regarded in the community. Dr. Ng's dedication to providing personalized treatment plans and his commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in podiatry make him a trusted choice for foot and ankle care in Denver.
ALAN NG, DPM in Denver, Colorado
Ratings and reviews for Alan Ng, DPM
– 5 Star Reviews: 102
– 4 Star Reviews: 4
– 3 Star Reviews: 1
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 3
- December 2021 by Teri FinleyDr Ng has been a miracle worker for me. I had given up hope after 3 failed Achilles tendon repairs. Dr. Ng and I discussed the possibility of a tendon graft. I decided to do the surgery. Yes, it was a road to recovery but worth all of it. Able to walk without pain, perform heel and calf raises, things I couldn’t do for years! Not only is Dr. Ng well versed in these kind of procedures, he is such a nice man with a bedside manner I have never experienced before! He really cares and it shows. Thank you Dr Ng, front office, fellows and medical assistants! Y’all ROCK ??
- December 2021 by Geralyn PomponioDr Ng is the most practical, well versed in all bone and feet issues. I’ve been seeing him for years. Kindest, compassionate doctor that I know. He’s top notch doctor
- December 2021 by Lola DuranThe office is very kind and helpful, Doctor Alan Ng. Is one of the most kind and caring plus compassionate Doctor I meet in a very long time.. Also his assistant is totally awesome.
- December 2021 by Cory DunahueDr Ng is an excellent surgeon who is also personable and caring about his patients. I experienced a minor issue with his answering service getting him his messages but he took care of the problem in a timely manner. I highly recommend him!
- December 2021 by G PronskeAdvanced Orthopedics has been great to me. As a utility lineman, I fell and shattered my ankle. Years of pain followed. I met Dr. Ng at a shooting facility and we struck up a conversation. He stated that he could take care of the pain. He is the first to say after several surgeons looked at it, that it was a bad injury. He treated it over a couple of years and now I am walking without pain.
Hours for Alan Ng, DPM
| 8 AM-5 PM|
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Alan Ng, DPM
What type of business is Alan Ng, DPM?
Alan Ng, DPM is known as a Podiatrist, Surgeon.
Does Alan Ng, DPM provide service options?
Alan Ng, DPM provides the following Service options: Has online care: true, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Alan Ng, DPM rated?
Alan Ng, DPM is rated 4.8 stars by 110 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Alan Ng, DPM accepts credit cards.
Where is Alan Ng, DPM located?
Alan Ng, DPM is located at 8101 E Lowry Blvd Ste 230, Denver, CO 80230.
What are directions to Alan Ng, DPM from my location?
Click here for directions to Alan Ng, DPM.
Does Alan Ng, DPM have a website?
Alan Ng, DPM’s website is https://advancedortho.org/alan-ng-dpm/?utm_medium=AlanNg%2CDPM
What’s Alan Ng, DPM’s phone number?
Alan Ng, DPM’s phone number is: +1 303-344-9090
What is the longitude and latitude of Alan Ng, DPM?
The longitude and latitude for Alan Ng, DPM is -104.8953346, 39.7178365 (view map)