Corner Bakery Cafe in Denver, Colorado
👍 Corner Bakery Cafe Reviews in Denver, Colorado
– 5 Star Reviews: 89
– 4 Star Reviews: 52
– 3 Star Reviews: 13
– 2 Star Reviews: 8
– 1 Star Reviews: 9
- December 2021 by Jen DI tried the new fritatta pairs. I liked the ham and cheese one quite a bit better than the bacon and tomato. The chili salsa it came with was good. Their chai tea latte and toffee cookies are my favorite- delicious. Staff has always been so friendly, from the cashiers, to the cooks to the folks taking inventory. Keep up the good work!
- December 2021 by Adam HepworthFood was fine but service is lacking. They aren't friendly. I left my reusable water bottle in the restaurant. It was a nice water bottle cost me about $25. The workers threw it away instead of placing it aside and waiting for someone to come back and claim it. They did not even apologize for tossing it in the trash.
- December 2021 by Rich DenverThe Corner Bakery cafe at this location was clean fast friendly and delicious. I met my daughter there to celebrate her birthday and we found a quiet point booth and enjoyed a fantastic lunch the panini was fantastic the soup was delicious and the Caesar salad was one of the best I've had in quite some time. 5 stars for this location for cleanliness service and speed in downtown Denver.
- December 2021 by SwapGrabbed breakfast here. Their coffee was okay. My berries and almonds overnight oats were alright too. Nothing to write home about, but still pretty good! My friend tried the vegetarian sandwich and seemed to like it.
- December 2021 by Kat R.Omg...glad Sam's was full cuz we ended up here @ the Corner Bakery Cafe!! Highly recommend this place, we definitely will be back and try the pancakes and pastries!! The staff is amazing, friendly and attentive..food amazing and delicious..super fast and fresh.. clean spot..shot out to kitchen staff..presentation of food on point and delicious great prices too..
⏰ Corner Bakery Cafe Hours in Denver, Colorado
| 7 AM-3 PM|
7 AM-3 PM
7 AM-3 PM
7 AM-3 PM
7 AM-3 PM
📣 About Corner Bakery Cafe, Denver, Colorado
Corner Bakery Cafe features: Coffee shop, American restaurant, Bakery, Bistro, Breakfast restaurant, Brunch restaurant, Sandwich shop, Dessert restaurant, Salad shop, Service options : Outdoor seating : true, Curbside pickup : true, No-contact delivery : true, Delivery : true, Takeout : true, Dine-in : true , Popular for : Breakfast : true, Lunch : true, Solo dining : true , Accessibility : Wheelchair accessible parking lot : true, Wheelchair accessible restroom : true, Wheelchair accessible seating : true , Offerings : Coffee : true, Comfort food : true, Healthy options : true, Kids’ menu : true, Quick bite : true , Dining options : Breakfast : true, Brunch : true, Lunch : true, Dinner : true, Catering : true, Counter service : true, Dessert : true, Seating : true , Amenities : Good for kids : true, High chairs : true, Restroom : true , Atmosphere : Casual : true , Crowd : Family-friendly : true, Groups : true, Tourists : true , Payments : Debit cards : true, NFC mobile payments : true, Credit cards : true
Description: Casual, counter-serve cafe chain offering a standard menu of sandwiches, pasta & pastries.
Frequently Asked Questions about Corner Bakery Cafe
How is Corner Bakery Cafe rated?
Corner Bakery Cafe is rated 4.2 stars by 171 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Corner Bakery Cafe accepts credit cards.
What type of business is Corner Bakery Cafe?
Corner Bakery Cafe provides the following: Coffee shop, American restaurant, Bakery, Bistro, Breakfast restaurant, Brunch restaurant, Sandwich shop, Dessert restaurant, Salad shop
Where is Corner Bakery Cafe located?
Corner Bakery Cafe is located in Denver, Colorado.
What are directions to Corner Bakery Cafe from my location?
Click here for directions to Corner Bakery Cafe.
What is the longitude and latitude of Corner Bakery Cafe?
The longitude and latitude for Corner Bakery Cafe is -104.99118, 39.747079 (view map)