About DR. MATTHEW THOMAS in Colorado Springs, ColoradoDr. Matthew Thomas is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist located at 2620 Tenderfoot Hill St #200, Colorado Springs, CO 80906. With a passion for helping patients achieve optimal foot health, Dr. Thomas offers a wide range of services including foot and ankle surgery, diabetic foot care, sports medicine, and orthotics. Patients consistently praise Dr. Thomas for his professionalism, expertise, and compassionate care. With an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars, his reviews highlight his ability to accurately diagnose and effectively treat various foot conditions. Dr. Matthew Thomas is a trusted podiatrist dedicated to providing exceptional care to his patients in Colorado Springs.
DR. MATTHEW THOMAS in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Ratings and reviews for Dr. Matthew Thomas
– 5 Star Reviews: 44
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 0
- December 2021 by Glenn HoffmanAwesome foot doctor. I have had 6 prior toenail procedures over the years and this time (total big nail removal) was the easiest and most pain free so far. Dr. Thomas is a magician with the lidocaine needle for a very sensitive spot. In addition, the toe has been healing perfectly. Highly recommend
- December 2021 by Z SDr Thomas is fantastic. After a failed surgery by a different podiatrist in town, I was apprehensive about seeing other doctors. He understood my uneasiness and was very personable. He described the situation and my options thoroughly so I could make an informed decision. Then he did an amazing job removing the suture fragments from the previous surgery. The incision is healing well and this will be an important step in advancing my long-term outcome. Thank you, Dr Thomas.
- December 2021 by Sheena BDr Thomas you are such a rarity in the medical field! You are kind, compassionate, make all your patients comfortable, make them laugh, and they come to naturally love you. You did my ankle surgery and came out on Thanksgiving day of all days.. to my house to put a cast on to help with the pain. Going above and beyond for all of your patients all the time! You have helped my son with his ingrown toe nails making it as relaxing as it possibly could be. Addressing his concerns and providing reassurance at all times. You have always been honest not only to myself but to all your patients on what to expect and what you recommend. I hope you know how appreciated you truly are!!
- December 2021 by Scott BrintonI can’t say enough good things about Dr. Thomas. Recently my toe had an unexpected run-in with a stack of weights at full speed. Dr. Thomas knows his stuff and took great care of me! He made time in his schedule to work me in for my emergency and get me out of pain. I did not know what to expect for treatment - I just knew I was hurting. The whole process was smooth and painless. He brought me in, imaged the toe, painlessly numbed it up and took care of everything. Before I knew it I was one broken toenail lighter and out of pain. He gave me plenty of bandages and good instructions and followed up later to make sure I was healing well. Dr. Thomas is excellent at his craft and I appreciate the caring way in which Dr. Thomas took care of me. Highly recommended. Thanks again!
- December 2021 by Debanhy GarciaI worked with Dr Thomas for about 7 years. Dr. Thomas is the best podiatrist doctor I have ever known. Not only because he is great to work with but also because he is an outstanding doctor. He truly cares about his patients like no other. He is truly the best to go to for any WOUND CARE, SURGERY and TOENAIL removals. Let’s not forget plantar warts ! He truly cares for his patients and enjoys communicating with them. You can tell when it is a good doctor, when he loves to be around his patients. Great surgeon!
Hours for Dr. Matthew Thomas
| 8:30 AM-5 PM|
8:30 AM-5 PM
8:30 AM-5 PM
8:30 AM-5 PM
8:30 AM-1 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Dr. Matthew Thomas
What type of business is Dr. Matthew Thomas?
Dr. Matthew Thomas is known as a Podiatrist, Practitioner service location.
Does Dr. Matthew Thomas provide service options?
Dr. Matthew Thomas provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Dr. Matthew Thomas rated?
Dr. Matthew Thomas is rated 5 stars by 44 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Dr. Matthew Thomas accepts credit cards.
Where is Dr. Matthew Thomas located?
Dr. Matthew Thomas is located at 2620 Tenderfoot Hill St #200, Colorado Springs, CO 80906.
What are directions to Dr. Matthew Thomas from my location?
Click here for directions to Dr. Matthew Thomas.
Does Dr. Matthew Thomas have a website?
Dr. Matthew Thomas’s website is https://www.pikespeakfootandankle.com/
What’s Dr. Matthew Thomas’s phone number?
Dr. Matthew Thomas’s phone number is: +1 719-867-8838
What is the longitude and latitude of Dr. Matthew Thomas?
The longitude and latitude for Dr. Matthew Thomas is -104.813142, 38.795657 (view map)