About UCHEALTH PODIATRY CLINIC – GRAND CORDERA in Colorado Springs, ColoradoUCHealth Podiatry Clinic - Grand Cordera is a highly regarded podiatry clinic located in Colorado Springs, CO. Driven by a team of experienced podiatrists, they provide comprehensive foot and ankle care to patients of all ages. Conveniently situated at 9348 Grand Cordera Pkwy #210, the clinic offers a wide range of services, including treatment for foot and ankle injuries, diabetic foot care, orthotics, and surgical interventions. Patients consistently praise the clinic for its exceptional care, professionalism, and friendly staff. With a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on numerous positive reviews, UCHealth Podiatry Clinic - Grand Cordera is a trusted choice for all foot and ankle concerns.
UCHEALTH PODIATRY CLINIC – GRAND CORDERA in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Ratings and reviews for UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera
– 5 Star Reviews: 159
– 4 Star Reviews: 17
– 3 Star Reviews: 3
– 2 Star Reviews: 5
– 1 Star Reviews: 19
- December 2021 by Susan DialStaff was friendly. Dr Berg and her PA were wonderful! Glad we switched to our previous provider. Dr Berg is very thorough and explains things well! I highly recommend her!!
- December 2021 by DarrylDr. Berg is a very knowledgeable, professional, and caring individual. She staff are friendly and encoraging. They seem to always be looking out for a patient's best interest.
- December 2021 by Alexandria GallegosWent to this doctor on January 19th. Instead of charging me my $40 copay, they thought they knew how to figure out my insurance and what I would owe. When the claim was paid, I owed $40 so I called them for a refund. Then I called them again. They said they had had to call the insurance to verify that I only owed $40 and that that was correct and they would refund me. Now it's March 1 and still no refund. Just called AGAIN and was told the person is in a meeting and she'll have to call me back. Why didn't she call me back the other times I called and was told I'd be refunded? Still waiting...
- December 2021 by Linda DagueAfter seeing 4 Dr's, two emergency room visits, and 1 orthopedic surgeon, Dr Berg was the only one to heal me. She was so kind, understanding, and knew exactly how to get me back to health. I would recommend her for any type of foot problem. The office staff is just the nicest as well. I can't thank her enough for the healing she provided to me.
- December 2021 by Ric BirtschUpdate to Original Review/Message to Provider: When can I expect a refund on service dates spanning 09/09/21 - 12/06/21? I was nice enough to pay your office out of pocket due to your struggles with billing insurance, despite the fact that I had already met my deductible for the year. Since then, seems your office has been double paid by myself and insurance on these service dates. Only dates that insurance did not pay anything on are 09/09/21 and 10/25/21 because your office has failed to provide corrected modifiers/codes on claims even after being contacted several times by my insurance. That’s the fault of your office, and you need to resolve with insurance on your own time. I shouldn’t have to wait any longer on my reimbursement. Bottomline, I want my money, and this is the only way to contact you as your phone recording seems to always say you’re closed. Don’t believe me, then see other reviews with similar comments about your phone system. Original Review: Read and heed. This place is inept when it comes to billing insurance. Attempts were made and my insurance provided instructions on how to submit properly. This place still couldn't get it right and blamed my insurance. I knew better as I’ve never had issues with my insurance until dealing with this place. In realizing the incompetence of this place, I agreed to pay the account balance in full and file my own claim with insurance for reimbursement. When the claim processed, my reimbursement check went to this place by mistake. This place then cashed the check even though no balance remained on my account. I called this place with my insurance company on the phone to rectify. This place acknowledged cashing the check and was supposed to follow-up with getting money back to me. Never happened. I recommend no one seek treatment at this place.
Hours for UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera
| 8 AM-5 PM|
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera
What type of business is UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera?
UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera is known as a Podiatrist, Orthopedic surgeon, Surgeon.
Does UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera provide service options?
UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera provides the following Service options: Has online care: true, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera rated?
UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera is rated 4.4 stars by 203 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera accepts credit cards.
Where is UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera located?
UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera is located at 9348 Grand Cordera Pkwy #210, Colorado Springs, CO 80924.
What are directions to UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera from my location?
Click here for directions to UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera.
Does UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera have a website?
UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera’s website is https://www.uchealth.org/locations/uchealth-podiatry-clinic-grand-cordera/?utm_source=gmb
What’s UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera’s phone number?
UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera’s phone number is: +1 719-365-7340
What is the longitude and latitude of UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera?
The longitude and latitude for UCHealth Podiatry Clinic – Grand Cordera is -104.7384262, 38.9672012 (view map)