About COLORADO FOOT AND ANKLE in Colorado Springs, ColoradoColorado Foot and Ankle is a trusted podiatry clinic located at 4105 Briargate Pkwy Suite 235, Colorado Springs, CO 80920. Led by a team of highly skilled and experienced podiatrists, they provide comprehensive foot and ankle care to patients of all ages. With a focus on personalized treatment plans, they offer a wide range of services including foot and ankle surgery, sports medicine, diabetic foot care, and orthotics. Patients have consistently praised the clinic for their professionalism, expertise, and compassionate care. With a rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars based on numerous positive reviews, Colorado Foot and Ankle is a top choice for foot and ankle care in Colorado Springs.
COLORADO FOOT AND ANKLE in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Ratings and reviews for Colorado Foot and Ankle
– 5 Star Reviews: 37
– 4 Star Reviews: 1
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 1
– 1 Star Reviews: 1
- December 2021 by Patricia RobertsonMy husband is a diabetic and has been going to Dr.Fassman for probably 10 years. He is a dedicated and outstanding surgeon and medical doctor. He has saved both my left and right foot foot on 2 occasions when infected. We highly recommend him!
- December 2021 by Michaela GrinnellI love this office! The staff is great and Dr. Fassman did an amazing job on my surgery. The whole office was a pleasure and I will definitely be going back if I have any more foot issues! I’m happy to say my problem has been solved :)
- December 2021 by Andrea OrtizI called and was able to get a same day appointment for my 10 year old daughter, who decided to have a swing accident at school. Was able to get me in within 30 minutes of calling and was greeted with amazing staff. X-rays taken immediately and saw Dr Fassman. The way he spoke to myself but really the way he spoke to my daughter was phenomenal. Everyone was amazing in the office. Saved me thousands of dollars instead of going straight to the ER. Thank you so much Dr Fassman and staff for the best care we could get for my daughter!
- December 2021 by Mike LFirst time appointment with this facility. Recently went on medicare and wanted a diabetic foot exam. I asked if I were to have my toenails trimmed if it would be covered by Medicare. I was told it would be since I am diabetic and have neuropathy. When the bill arrived the portion of the bill for nail trimming was denied by Medicare. Medicare advised that the code that was used needed a remark which according to Medicare was not provided. When talking to your billing department I was told that I needed to have had a diabetic care appointment with my primary within the last 6 months. Its been over 6 months since I last saw my primary and advised the doctor that at the time. Why did the doctor that saw me tell me it would be covered? Your billing department told me that the doctor probably didn't know the rules. If that's the case then your doctors shouldn't make coverage claims if they don't know. They should refer me to their billing group and suggest I find out for sure before doing a procedure instead of telling a patient that it would be covered. The $87 that was charged isn't going to bankrupt me but now it won't be applied to my yearly deductible. Once again the patient loses cause the provider knows if you don't pay they will ruin your credit by turning over to collections. Sad to be treated this way. Physician 1, patient 0.
- December 2021 by Patricia SaundersDr. Fassman is very personable, knowledgeable, and efficient. I have enjoyed my experience with him and his nurse, Debbie, who is delightful! The front office ladies keep everything efficiently running each time I've been. NO long waits.?. Thanks!
Hours for Colorado Foot and Ankle
| 8 AM-5 PM|
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Colorado Foot and Ankle
What type of business is Colorado Foot and Ankle?
Colorado Foot and Ankle is known as a Podiatrist, Medical clinic.
Does Colorado Foot and Ankle provide service options?
Colorado Foot and Ankle provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Colorado Foot and Ankle rated?
Colorado Foot and Ankle is rated 4.8 stars by 40 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Colorado Foot and Ankle accepts credit cards.
Where is Colorado Foot and Ankle located?
Colorado Foot and Ankle is located at 4105 Briargate Pkwy Suite 235, Colorado Springs, CO 80920.
What are directions to Colorado Foot and Ankle from my location?
Click here for directions to Colorado Foot and Ankle.
Does Colorado Foot and Ankle have a website?
Colorado Foot and Ankle’s website is https://www.cofootandankle.com/
What’s Colorado Foot and Ankle’s phone number?
Colorado Foot and Ankle’s phone number is: +1 719-475-8080
What is the longitude and latitude of Colorado Foot and Ankle?
The longitude and latitude for Colorado Foot and Ankle is -104.7529143, 38.9652257 (view map)