About DR. MARK BIRMINGHAM, DPM in Boulder, ColoradoDr. Mark Birmingham, DPM is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist located at 2750 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80304. With a passion for helping patients achieve optimal foot health, Dr. Birmingham offers a wide range of services including foot and ankle surgery, sports medicine, diabetic foot care, and orthotics. Patients appreciate his compassionate and personalized approach to care, as well as his commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in podiatry. With a 4.8 out of 5-star rating, Dr. Birmingham has received rave reviews for his expertise, professionalism, and ability to provide effective treatment options for various foot conditions.
DR. MARK BIRMINGHAM, DPM in Boulder, Colorado
Ratings and reviews for Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM
– 5 Star Reviews: 19
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 2
- December 2021 by Michiko TheurerDr. Birmingham is one of the kindest, most thoughtful individuals I've ever met. He walked me through every step of the process and showed a genuine care that made me actually look forward to each appointment even when the treatment process was quite painful. Could not recommend his work highly enough.
- December 2021 by C RI can't recommend Dr. Birmingham enough. I first started seeing him for a neuroma and in the middle of that treatment broke my foot & ankle. Not only is he a competent doctor, he totally understands how an injury like that can impact ones overall quality of life. He treated me as a whole person, not just my foot. He listened, encouraged me to ask questions and never rushed me - I truly felt he was a partner in my healthcare. And he's so nice and funny, too! So fortunate to have found him, and his medical assistant Eric is wonderful as well. Just an all around great team. Role models for every other healthcare provider.
- December 2021 by Kelli MartinesDr. Birmingham is one of the best doctors I have ever been too and he has restored my quality of life. He was my third opinion and all the Dr.'s recommended the same course of treatment but he took the time to really listen to me and answer all my questions. I have been astounded at my recovery and am back to a normal life. His staff is incredible too, very little wait time for appointments and quick responses with questions.
- December 2021 by D SharpeI am a 50+ year old former distance runner. I sought evaluation and care from Dr. Birmingham after suffering with reoccurring ankle pain for many years. I had previously sought care from multiple orthopedists, neurologists, massage, chiropractic and physical therapy professionals. I was VERY lucky to find Dr. Birmingham. He guided me through multiple diagnostic and care options, -- explaining all clearly and thoroughly. When none were successful in alleviating the pain, we agreed that the proper course of action was surgery. The personal care and attention I got from Dr. Birmingham and his staff were far and away the most quality and most pleasant health care I've ever received. I am happy to report that 6 weeks post-surgery, with the help of aggressive physical therapy, I am pain-free for the first time in 10 years. There is still a road to full-recovery, but I could not be happier with the result of diagnosis and treatment from Dr. Birmingham and his staff. Thank you!
- December 2021 by Shelby Ashford GageBy far the greatest doctor I’ve ever had in my whole life!!!! Dr. Birmingham is kind, hilarious and amazing at his job! My toe went through some unfortunate events and I had so much anxiety about it. Dr. Birmingham let me know I’m normal and that he could help and fix whatever I needed. I wound up having a procedure done and Dr. Birmingham did it so fast and painless that I didn’t even notice it had started or ended. He even put up with me after when I had follow up questions! If you have any issues, this is your guy!!! I recommend him to every single person I know and will continue to do so. I’m only bitter that Dr. Birmingham isn’t a doctor for every field because I wish he was my doctor for everything! That’s how great he is!! Great office, great experience! Thank you for everything!
Hours for Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM
| 8 AM-5 PM|
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM
What type of business is Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM is known as a Podiatrist.
Does Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM provide service options?
Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM provides the following Service options: Has online care: true, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible elevator: true, Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Crowd: LGBTQ+ friendly: true, Transgender safespace: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true, Other: LGBTQ+ friendly: true.
How is Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM rated?
Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM is rated 4.6 stars by 21 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM accepts credit cards.
Where is Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM located?
Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM is located at 2750 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80304.
What are directions to Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM from my location?
Click here for directions to Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM.
Does Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM have a website?
Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM’s website is https://www.bouldermedicalcenter.com/medical-providers/mark-birmingham-dpm/podiatry/
What’s Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM’s phone number?
Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM’s phone number is: +1 303-440-3036
What is the longitude and latitude of Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
The longitude and latitude for Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM is -105.2814091, 40.0263115 (view map)