About ORANGE COUNTY PODIATRY in Irvine, CaliforniaOrange County Podiatry is a reputable podiatrist located at 16405 Sand Canyon Ave #270, Irvine, CA 92618. With a focus on providing comprehensive foot and ankle care, their team of experienced podiatrists offers a wide range of services including treatment for foot and ankle pain, sports injuries, diabetic foot care, and surgical procedures. Patients have praised Orange County Podiatry for their professionalism, expertise, and compassionate approach to patient care. With a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on numerous positive reviews, Orange County Podiatry is a trusted choice for individuals seeking top-quality foot and ankle care in the Irvine area.
ORANGE COUNTY PODIATRY in Irvine, California
Ratings and reviews for Orange County Podiatry
– 5 Star Reviews: 190
– 4 Star Reviews: 4
– 3 Star Reviews: 1
– 2 Star Reviews: 2
– 1 Star Reviews: 5
- December 2021 by Mindy MichelettiI was incredibly happy with our experience here. We had a super quick, super easy, yet thorough, exam of my daughter’s foot. I felt that her issues were taken seriously and that the doctor was genuinely trying to give us the best options. I’d highly recommend
- December 2021 by Matthew ThuveI am grateful to OC Podiatry for seeing me today. They took me in to look at my foot that needed urgent attention. They were able to get me in their office within 24 hrs. The staff is professional and delightful. I highly recommend them for any of your podiatry needs.
- December 2021 by Elizabeth LeifssonI have been dealing with an extremely painful corn on the ball of my foot and the callous made it so I wasn't able to walk without excruciating pain. Dr. Sarah Solar was so patient, kind, and gentle. She made me feel comfortable about the state of my foot and helped me relax so I wouldn't feel embarrassed about the appearance of my foot which I am very sensitive about. She took care of it quickly and I have been pain free from the moment I left her office. She recommended some other therapy for my feet and helped me feel like I could come back for foot care right away instead of waiting until things got too painful to tolerate. Great bedside manner and really made me feel like I was being cared for.
- December 2021 by Kevin WuDr Yang is very good. However this clinic does not respond to phone calls. I had to wait 2 days to get an appointment through text messages. Initially they responded quickly then no communications for two days. When I Asked for a doctor note through multiple phone calls and text messages, there were not responses. They need to hire better assistants.
- December 2021 by Angel L.Wow, what a great experience at this clinic. This is my first time visiting a podiatry clinic as I’ve had never had any foot issues in the past. All of a sudden I had all these health issues. I broke my toe. I got 3 surgeries on my right leg, etc etc-But to focus on this clinic I’d like to say it was a great experience because it was so incredibly efficient. My appointment was at 10 AM and I got in at 10 AM exactly the staff was so incredibly kind and nice and listen to what I had to say, and then I just waited a few minutes, and I saw the doctor, who was so nice and he listened to my entire story of how I broke my toe and surgeries that was necessary, and was very helpful on writing down everything because my memory is still not great after Hospitalization. He was so kind to give me the referrals and the front desk was really nice to just help me with everything so this is an amazing amazing experience, and I cannot recommend this clinic anymore. I’d also like to say how amazing it is to have someone to that is genuinely interested in the conversation that you’re having so like this is great I’m just so happy. My peace of mind is so much better after this visit knowing that my foot will be OK and is healing well and fast.
Hours for Orange County Podiatry
7:30 AM-8 PM
7:30 AM-8 PM
7:30 AM-8 PM
7:30 AM-8 PM
7:30 AM-8 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Orange County Podiatry
What type of business is Orange County Podiatry?
Orange County Podiatry is known as a Podiatrist.
Does Orange County Podiatry provide service options?
Orange County Podiatry provides the following From the business: Identifies as Black-owned: true, Identifies as women-owned: true, Service options: Has online care: true, Language assistance: Russian, Spanish, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible elevator: true, Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Crowd: LGBTQ+ friendly: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true, Other: Identifies as Black-owned: true, LGBTQ+ friendly: true, Identifies as women-owned: true.
How is Orange County Podiatry rated?
Orange County Podiatry is rated 4.8 stars by 202 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Orange County Podiatry accepts credit cards.
Where is Orange County Podiatry located?
Orange County Podiatry is located at 16405 Sand Canyon Ave #270, Irvine, CA 92618.
What are directions to Orange County Podiatry from my location?
Click here for directions to Orange County Podiatry.
Does Orange County Podiatry have a website?
Orange County Podiatry’s website is https://www.orangecountypodiatry.com/
What’s Orange County Podiatry’s phone number?
Orange County Podiatry’s phone number is: +1 949-203-5704
What is the longitude and latitude of Orange County Podiatry?
The longitude and latitude for Orange County Podiatry is -117.7750312, 33.6612112 (view map)